The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Tracie, a definite supporter of this community letting us all know of member's milestones on CERB. Oh, and she likes me too

RG

• Like 1

I like the Phantom Knight.... great posts, friendly and lives by his own rules... there is NOTHING wrong with that!!!

• Like 1

I like Notch because he has impeccable taste, a fine eye for beauty and is not afraid to mix things up on occasion. I've been inspired by his recommendations and amused by his posts. He is a solid member of our community.

I like emiafish because, while I never thought I would be saying this, every time I see his little bug eyed fish icon I get excited. Now it's happening in other places. Walmart had clown fish on a shower curtain, I stood stupidly in the aisle wondering why I was turned on and THEN....I realized it. I giggled a little! DOH! Mind you, they were missing the big sexy lips!

• Like 1

I love Tracie because she gets me and she's an excitable little filly. She makes me wish that Star Trek transporter technology was more than science fiction.

• Like 1

Considering my avatar of a cartoon fisherman and Tracie's post, I'm leery of saying this LOL but I like Emiafish for his contributions to this community. Emiafish is one of the reasons why CERB is such a good board

RG

• Like 2

Roamingguy is awesome inside and out with a beautiful heart. He also posts some fantastic music in the variation thread that I MUST listen to after reading although I do feel I'm missing the secret club stuff going on there now! lol. Honestly RG, you're lovely!! *muah*

• Like 1

Tracie is thoughtful, sexy, and amongst many other attributes, I love the eyes in her avatar.

• Like 1

I like Tracie because she certainly keeps track of members' milestones here on CERB contributing to making this a positive community, not to mention her hypnotic avatar and oh, she likes me too :-)

RG

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

I like Roamingguy because he has a great sense of humor and his posts are always a great read.

Anyone who looks like John Malkovich has my attention. I loved him in RED.

Stay sexy!

I love Shannon!!! She plays well with strangers and she is UBER hot!!!

I like Midnight -Massage because of well so many reasons:)

she is a great contributor

she is fair-likes everyone- is non-judgemental-not biased

writes great erotica

is clever & smart

beautiful& sexy

and much more:)

oops Nicolette beat me to it!

Well I like Nicolette because she too is a great contributor

her physic abilities interest me

her obvious beauty

her many contributions on cerb:)

• Like 3

I like Cristy Curves because she has a good heart and thinks of others. I also like how she starts many interesting threads that where we can all share and discuss. Thanks for your contributions Cristy!

• Like 3

I like Nicky because she is a real down to earth woman who says what she thinks. A rare talent in a world threatened by Political Correctness.

• Like 3

Guest webothscore

I like Emiafish because since I joined I have gotten the feeling that he is a respected member, or wait, was it that people respect his member? Ahhh it's probably both!

Tess appears to be a straight shooter...no bullshit. That is a quality that is very important to me. Keep on keeping on girl!

Guest webothscore

I like Meg as she contributes thoughtful remarks and from what I can see, she is as sexy as they come.