The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Emiafish because of his funny and light hearted posts. A recent example being His post about computer abuse. It gave me the biggest damn belly laugh :D

Guest **cely***r***ne

i like surf_nazis_must_die because he used the word rad...i previously thought i was the only one who said that...

I love Penelope... of course she knows that!!!! xoxo

I love Old Dog !! No not really was just kidding there ...... but he beat me to it on the Penelope thing the fucker..... Good guy though...... wears orange glasses.

I LOVE Penelope though .... she knows that !!!!! grrrrr baby GRRRRRRR

K I am done now.....................

PS..... Old Dog is a good Dog and takes care of his friends always !

• Like 2

I like Tracie because her avatar it looks like she is staring at me and she sent me nice thoughtful and caring pm's and comments

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I like RG because whether the topics are light hearted or serious, he is caring enough to give comprehensive responses.

I like webothscore not only for his thoughtful and insightful posts but also because he has a very playful and fun nature that I find appealing....still snickering about the nipples and the ice cubes!

I like Midnight Massage because she is always on top of those that are celebrating milestones and birthdays. And of course, she is so sexy hot!

• Like 1

I like Meg, a absolute sweetheart, who brings positive posts and issues of concern to the CERB community. She is definitely a cornerstone of the CERB community

RG

• Like 2

I like RG because he is a defender of those that would otherwise might be marginalized. His thought provoking input and level headed insight creates an environment where discussions can move along in a way that ideas are valued. And he is a true gentleman. xoxo

• Like 2

I like Midnite-Massage's blog site and web page. Very erotic and chocked full of sensual titillation. (I also like using the word titillation....LOL).

• Like 1

I like Meghan because she just made me smile BIG time! She's also lovely! *rawr*

I like fiskaa because he too made me smile and gave me plenty of mental fodder too!! *spank*

• Like 2

I like RG because he recognizes the best in others. As he as said so often about others, he is one of the pillars of this community and he is one of the reasons CERB is such a positive site.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Midnite-Massage is a true gem. As others have noted, her thoughtfulness in recognizing us for our milestones is unique. Her posts and stories, demonstrate what a sensual, empowered woman she is. Finally, those videos...phew...make you wish that if you weren't able to send yourself to Halifax, you could at least send your cock for some of that treatment.

Guest ***nno**n***

Peregrine is just a through and through sweetheart who is articulate and very funny.

I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and jump in with both feet!

I like Shannon, I enjoy reading her posts which have something to say. Shannon is a positive contributor to the CERB community.

RG