The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest B**na***oy

I envy HalifaxMan because he's where I would want to be. His sacred mission is to protect and serve the precious and enticing Halifax ladies. You lucky devil. ;-)

Guest B**na***oy

I trust HalifaxMan to serve and protect the ladies of Halifax. It's a demanding chore but he's up to it. That is until Midnite invents the teletransporter machine, then I'm jumping in.

Guest B**na***oy

I like Midnite because she's my ultimate distant girlfriend. She's a bit slow getting her machine going, but I'm a patient man.

I like Miquelon so going to let him know it is only about an hour and a half flight from Ottawa to Halifax, if memory serves me correctly from trip to Ottawa in 2001. ;)

Guest B**na***oy

Thanks HalifaxMan, I just like to make myself be desired. If I show up too soon your beautiful ladies will take me for granted. ;-)

I like Miquelon so I will tell you if you come to Halifax you may not want to leave my friend. Especially after you meet your ultimate distant girlfriend. ;)

I like that HalifaxMan58 and Miquelon have a serious bromance going on. Not that anything's wrong with that. It's just nice to see two many men embracing their affectionate side.

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I like Emiafish for noticing the affection of two men for the beautiful ladies of Halifax. They've got something good going on over there. ;-)

I like Miquelon cause he's a fellow Ottawan. Or is that Ottawantonian, or an Ottawite, Ottawaloon? Well he seems like a nice dude and he has a wicked sense of humour. SO good on him...

Guest B**na***oy

I like Emiafish for reminding me that I am a creature of Ottawa where we have an abundance of ravishing ladies. We also have something really good going on around here. ;-)

Let me jump in here to say that Miquelon posts really good pictures, and is generous in thanking people, so I like him! :)

I just had to jump in and say how much I'm loving all the love of all you wonderful gentlemen...makes a girl long for the fjords with no whamentations of the women...(and if you don't understand that, you have some research to do)

Cato, you rock!

• Like 2

I find Ms. Midnite-Massage very sexy and attractive. Not only is she good looking and hot, but she is also extremely intelligent which makes her even hotter to me!

Oh! And she is working secretly on teleporter technology !! :)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I like Cato because he's a Guardian Angel and a mentor to me and many other members. Thank you for your unwavering support and kindness.

Edited by B**na***oy

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Halifaxman58 because his a participates here on Cerb and not a lurker!