The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Mightyfinn ... Helluva guy and funny as the dickens !!! Before I tell a joke now I always gotta check and see if he told it already damnitt...lol Keep up the good work. Laughter is the spice in life !

• Like 1

Laughter is the spice in life !

I agree Lee and you have given me more laughs in more places around the world than anyone I can think of. So I like Lee Richards, surely no one will doubt that he is one of the funniest guys on CERB (and likely the funniest, bar none!).

It really brightens my day when I read something funny he has posted here and I have to laugh uncontrollably. Thanks Lee for doing what you do!

• Like 3

I like NJ for many reasons but without a doubt he has one of the best male avatars on his profile page. :)

• Like 1

I like Porthos cause he is also wise and contributes to every type of topic in a very helpful and diplomatic manner. Also likes tits and ass and stuff. No longer a Newfie so thank christ for you Ontario folks. He will be on iceberg watch next spring ;)

• Like 1

I like Lee Richards because he is a buddy on Cerb and when he wins the lottery tomorrow night I know that he will remember his friends. All of Lees friends - line up behind me. :)

I like Luckyme, well what is not to like, did you see his biography? "Respectful, humble, gentle, sensitive, athletic, university-educated" No wonder he calls himself Luckyme, BTW, I have the same traits as him.

• Like 1

I like Luckyme, well what is not to like, did you see his biography? "Respectful, humble, gentle, sensitive, athletic, university-educated" No wonder he calls himself Luckyme, BTW, I have the same traits as him.

I like Notch not only because he has the same traits as me (LOL..), but also his posts are enjoyable to read.

• Like 1

I like Luckyme's handle, because he seems to be grateful and so far his posts do reflect the gentleman he claims to be.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Dorinda because she treats me like an old friend already even thoughwe haven't met in person yet! Not bad for an Ottawa Valley Daisy Mae!!

Additional Comments:

She understands the Daisy Mae reference I think!

Additional Comments:

My bad last post. I like Angela cause she is a nice person and one hot MILF!

I like Mighty Finn because he has good things to say on a variety of threads AND he is giving both RG and Lee Richards a run for their money in the jokes department. :)

I like MightyFinn because he mistook me a few posts back for being Dorinda!!

Sweet!

I like Angela because she puts so much into the community here... and organizes socials for everyone to go to :)

I like MightyFinn because he is charming and he keeps me entertained with his jokes.

I like Angela because she is very helpful and easy to talk to.

I like Phaedrus for his rational explanations.

I like Ms. Bloom because of her positive attitude and her love for flowers.

• Like 1

I like Jhena, my fellow game player and music thread player, not to mention her positive contributions to CERB. Always read what she writes

RG

Whoo Hoo. I have been waiting for this for a long time! I like Jhena because she has a great sense of humour, is smart, plays word games and talks to me the odd time I am in chat. She is bound and determined to find out why I am MN 2.

From MN2 version 2.0.60

Oops, once again, RG and I were thinking alike and as usual he beat me to it.!. I like RG too, because he is a voice of reason and even though he is selling his boat, I know that he will keep the rod and get his fishing time in.

• Like 1

I like Bud Light and Cheetos

and MrNice2 He is awesome possum.... Great guy and gonna buy him a beer someday ...at the airport in Charlottown when he picks me up ;) ha

Good people he is ...Cerb is lucky to have him hanging out around here !!

• Like 1