Leolist or Asian list

It wouldn't be so bad if at least some pics were real...maybe there is I've seen some before that were real..just the white hott or Latina girl pics that r part of it are unnecessary..what to do..not counting all the fake ads deposit scams..it a perfect time for anyone legitimate to take advantage of limited options..I know of a few girls that don't advertise and just live off regulars and private numbers..👍

28 minutes ago, Johnboy43 said:

A tip says Asian Cathy is real 613 number and Tiffany 519 number

It’s funny I saw those ads but they look too professional. I said they were fakes.

10 hours ago, Johnboy43 said:

A tip says Asian Cathy is real 613 number and Tiffany 519 number

Please let us know if you visit her and it’s not a bait & switch 

I think it should be clarified that there is definitely some manipulation being done to these photos. Same with the one last month that was real. And Wendy last year. They are filtering the hell out of them, but Tiffany is cute and mostly looks like her photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scotian169 said:

Tiffany in the ad above is real. The other Tiffany ( not located in a hotel ) is fake , typical bait and swich

Have you gone to see Tiffany at the hotel? Thinking about going, was it worth it for you? Can DM me if you want 

So for anyone curious, I would bet that the ad for Nina (6483) is "real". 

Creepily edited faces? ✔️

"If fake, 2 hours free"? ✔️

Hotel in Dartmouth? ✔️

Hard to say how she looks in real life, but she'll mostly look like her pics.

• Like 1

I've noticed that there's an ad for Monica which has the same phone number as Tiffany and almost the  same ad "Independent, 4 days, hotel in Dartmouth".

Could this mean there's a legit Asian agency in HFX?

And for those who have seen her, and/or Tiffany, is she similarly real andhow was it in terms of look and service, especially in comparison to VIPOTG (like shower play, etc)?

I’m not sure if you want to call it a legit agency.

Tiffany was real but her pics were very filtered . None are the age they are listed at.

as for VIPOTG I can’t compare as I never seen them. But depending what girl you visit depends on what service you get. You will be told all this is offered but that’s not always the case 

• Like 1

Any luck finding a hidden gem with our Asian guests..Lulu....Lisa ...Monica... Della....Serena.....Carolyn..Sasa...Vivian..Mimi

Edited by Johnboy43
Added info

On 12/9/2023 at 7:57 AM, PartTimeVister said:

I’m not sure if you want to call it a legit agency.

Tiffany was real but her pics were very filtered . None are the age they are listed at.

as for VIPOTG I can’t compare as I never seen them. But depending what girl you visit depends on what service you get. You will be told all this is offered but that’s not always the case 

VIPOTG was Legit 

• Like 1