Who do you most regret not seeing before they retired?

On 2/9/2024 at 6:39 PM, Greatone5678 said:

Babygirl Jess from Truro, was well worth the drive 

How long ago was this? I don’t remember seeing her . 

On 2/9/2024 at 1:56 PM, boomer01 said:

Nikki Menage and all her exceptional co workers      aka halifax playmates

I second this, forgot about them. Couldn't figure out a time that worked for both of us.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:44 PM, Coco1 said:

Not a single person but I miss the Asian massage business that ran in Halifax from roughly 2006 to 2009 give or take. Anyone around that remembers that? It started out on Kline St. and popped up in a few other locations over time as neighbors possibly complained or leases expired. They always had a rotation of 3-4 cute and young girls who were university age. Looking at the scene now, no one realized how good they had it then. I really miss that operation. So no regrets, since I was a regular, but regret they are no longer around and the Asian scene nowadays is basically bait and switch. 

Was by the Kline street location this weekend and remembered a simpler time. I always wondered how there wasn't ever really a replacement for these operations. This city's adult entertainment options are so limited outside of the girls we talk about here. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, redspot said:

I always wondered how there wasn't ever really a replacement for these operations.

Well, the prison sentences were probably a big deterrent, when they started changing all the laws and living off the avails of became a much more serious charge, people running those places got scared, the guy and his kid who were running the old gentlemen's club on Windmill were arrested and charged in 2006 after the place had been in business since 1977 and there was far more then massages being paid for there, the local police and RCMP made a point of closing down all the "bawdy houses" as they were known to them, The Gentlemen's Club, and there was the old girl that owned the house in downtown Dartmouth who had a stable of girls and a jet tub in every room in the house, I think it was King St, was it Ava's?  It's been a long time. It was much easier and safer though to just show up and knock on the door and you had your pick of always at least a couple girls, sometimes 5 or 6.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, status4 said:

It was much easier and safer though to just show up and knock on the door and you had your pick of always at least a couple girls, sometimes 5 or 6.  

I remember the gentleman’s club well. I discovered it shortly before they were shut down for the last time. 

It was so civilized 😂. No appointments required. Have an itch? Go scratch it lol. Simpler times.

On 2/21/2024 at 3:20 PM, status4 said:

It's been a long time. It was much easier and safer though to just show up and knock on the door and you had your pick of always at least a couple girls, sometimes 5 or 6.  

Honestly, I consider moving to Toronto for this option alone. To have somewhere to go, at competitive prices because there's so many options to scratch the itch. 

On 2/3/2024 at 5:15 PM, Sumac said:

Janebondage,  You are sultry and hot...no need to feel old.  Come to PEI, I can help convince you of that!  🫠🥰

You’re sweet, thank you. I’m wearing my age well. Just feeling it 🤭

• Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 9:00 PM, guy9999 said:

Juicey Jess and Daddy's Girl Tasha are two I regret missing out on. 

Daddy's Girl Tasha posted last night that's she's going to be in Truro if there's enough interest. 

On 2/1/2024 at 12:59 PM, monkeys8892 said:

Missing Willow.

She was amazing, only saw her once. 

Anyone remember Amber Wyld?  She had a nice pic taken in front of the Westin.

Also "Miss Voyeur"(?) was very sweet.

Edited by droese24

Well, the prison sentences were probably a big deterrent, when they started changing all the laws and living off the avails of became a much more serious charge, people running those places got scared, the guy and his kid who were running the old gentlemen's club on Windmill were arrested and charged in 2006 after the place had been in business since 1977 and there was far more then massages being paid for there, the local police and RCMP made a point of closing down all the "bawdy houses" as they were known to them, The Gentlemen's Club, and there was the old girl that owned the house in downtown Dartmouth who had a stable of girls and a jet tub in every room in the house, I think it was King St, was it Ava's?  It's been a long time. It was much easier and safer though to just show up and knock on the door and you had your pick of always at least a couple girls, sometimes 5 or 6.  

In terms of "industry history", there's a whole book on Ava - this goes WAY back before my time (and I'm assuming most of us lol)

https://nimbus.ca/store/madam-of-the-maritimes.html

The nineties were the good old days. But that downtown Dart locale wasn’t Avas  it was run by another “old girl “ who is now passed and wasn’t on King street. It would be nice for a change if  this site would only print information that was correct. ParkAve was the Dart place. Adas not Ava’s was before my time also but research will quickly show she ran out of Halifax. I never felt comfortable walking into a place where ladies were lined up .