I just clicked SinCindy's name and the parenthetical message (retired) came up. That is very sad. Even if she has retired from her service role, I hope she stays a member of CERB. Her posts were always refreshing and brought sunshine into the forum

There comes a time when we all face tough decisions and have to make difficult choices, let's show her some support and love by celebrating her sparkling eyes, witty sense of humor and wish her the best in her future path.

We'll miss you Cindy!!

• Like 8

I did have the opportunity to meet SinCindy once, she is a true sweetheart.I only wish her all the very best, and yes we will miss her on this board.

Damn, I just live to far from the city. I would of loved to have been able to see SinCindy if time prevailed, I know a load or two was shaken out just fantasizing about meeting such a sweetheart.

Best to your future SC.

I know the 'Sin'Cindy was often who you would meet but she more truly was 'Sweet'Cindy. Wishing you the best and big bear hugs. XO Cub

i wish you all the best cindy. i saw you a couple of times and it was always great. i wish you all the best in the future.

I see she has a new album up today, the brunette Sin_Cindy. The old ones as a blonde are gone. Must have decided retirement wasn't in the cards right now.