Implants verses Natural

I am curious to get some opinions on this topic. I recently had a client tell me he was turned off by implants,saying they don't feel the same as natural breasts. I myself am considering implants in the near future however I am still young and the up keep,required is costly when getting them done at a young age..

Anyone care to share there opinion.

• Like 1

Natural all the way for me too (this time I am referring to the breasts not kitties lol, though I absolutely adore natural kitties too!!). I sometimes politely decline dances at SCs if approached by someone with implants.

Natural all the way. While not a deal-breaker, I much prefer the look and feel of natural breasts. Of course, I prefer teeny tiny ones so it stands to reason I am not a huge fan of implants. The ones I have encountered have felt quite different and it makes a difference to me.

I'm not partial one way or the other. I never look at a woman thinking she should get implants...and personally, why fix what isn't broke

My only input, if you do get implants, get them because you want them. Don't get them for someone else (clients, SO's etc) What one client likes, another may dislike, and if for a SO, he should love you for you.

Some thoughts, take them for what they are worth

BTW after a look at your photos, first question I have, why?

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

IMPLANTS!!!! OR breast lift!! Seems easier to deal with than placing and replacing naturals in place.lol

If you are concerned that they will feel odd..There is an alternative "filler" injection to plump them up big. You may have to take a little vacation to an Island to get this but the cost of the trip and the filler would be less than half the cost of implants here. just a thought.

My preference is for natural' date=' but do whatever makes you happy, not the men (no offense guys).[/quote']

The bottom line right there!

Peace

MG

I find that I like the naturals of any size, way more than any size of man mades. There is a very significant difference in feeling of such.

I have turned 60, so I look at this from a slightly different perspective. You're young but still recognize that there's a big cost in maintaining them or having them removed and probably some reconstruction down the road. What's the impact of todays decision 10, 20 or 30 years hence.

If you're going to do it, make the decision for your self and don't feel pressured by others. Remember this, not many girls make this a long time career, so think about what you want should you move on.

My direct answer is that I prefer natural. However, a woman of confidence is pretty damn sexy so if that is what helps then I'm all for it. Cub

I prefer natural! Regardless of cup size "real" is my preference. That said, it is entirely up to you Amelia whether you choose to go big or stay home sort of speak. Whatever decision you make in regards to your bra size it won't affect my decision to see you again...I'm gonna see you again either way!

Another vote for natural from me, but I like implants too when they are reasonably sized & well done. As the others have said though, if you would feel better about yourself with them, then you should do it.

I think the girl who trained you is A cup and she does very well I think. I recently met a young lady who has 2 kids, breast fed and her boobs were very saggy (if I can use that word). She got a boob job done and she looks spectacular now. So I would say don't enhance now, only much later in life when you may really need it. You can PM me if you want more details.

Even though I am not a male , I think that whether ur breasts be natural or implants , both are fine , as long as YOU like them & feel comfortable having them ! Either way , tits are GREAT , the bigger the better .. :)

• Like 1

As with most people I prefer natural. I don't mind implants but hate it when a girl goes overboard and it loooks like they cut a ball in half and inserted them. Implants should look natural.

You have to do what makes you happy. Just make sure what you look at suits your body. My 2 cents worth.

Additional Comments:

Even though I am not a male , I think that whether ur breasts be natural or implants , both are fine , as long as YOU like them & feel comfortable having them ! Either way , tits are GREAT , the bigger the better .. :)

So small is bad? I like small.

No I did not say small was bad , I clearly said whatever makes the female happier ! Anything is fine , as long as the female is comfortable with herself

Additional Comments:

That is just my opinion and my interest , everyone is entitled to their own opinion ..

• Like 1