highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

My room is set up and I am practically ready to go! Firming up my schedule and am getting back to being Penny with a twist!! So much has happened and has been going on that I needed time away to recover and gain back my confidence. But theres a time and a place for that discussion, and here is not the place! Woo Hoo! Im so excited!

My room is set up and I am practically ready to go! Firming up my schedule and am getting back to being Penny with a twist!! So much has happened and has been going on that I needed time away to recover and gain back my confidence. But theres a time and a place for that discussion, and here is not the place! Woo Hoo! Im so excited!
lady

You rock my lady , lets wait and see if the world understand the message.

It can be complicated .

But way more important, I love you !

Guest c**io**m7

Today was just a wonderful day...a highlight from start to finish.

I have two too -

Today - I had another wonderful time with my beautiful lady! :biggrin:

Yesterday - that was a pleasant surprise and it was my first! I received an automatic message from the mod informing me that my post on 20 essential facts dog lovers must always remember (Part 1) is amongst the winners of this cycle time topic nomination contest.

And that I have received 1000 reputation points from mod. Reputation was given for this post.

Thank you to those fellow cerbies who voted for my post. I really appreciate it.

• Like 2

After being in my wheelchair and using my crutches for one day short of a month, I did two 10 minutes walks today. Whoo Hooo! Slow but sure, like the tortoise. :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

It's been a hell of a great weekend. Thanks to my friends for last night...had a fantastic time. ;-)

Just got in from an awesome evening out seeing the band Chicago at the NAC.

Thanks to a generous client, I was gifted 2 tickets, 5 rows back, centre stage. My girlfriend and I had a blast.

That was possibly the best concert I have ever attended.

Thank you GC!

• Like 2

My day is usually highlighted by simple things.

Today, it's relaxing with hot coffee in absolute peace and quiet.

If I were comfortable with my feminine side, I'd be moving on to a bubble bath.

• Like 1

Found a recipe to use up cottage cheese and sour cream, approaching their best-by date, in a cake. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but if the fragrance is any indication, WOW! And I found one more jar of blueberry preserves in the pantry to heat up and slather on it. (...although, we have tons of local strawberries in the freezer, need be...)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I had a great day with all the details settled for my upcoming trip

Additional Comments:

Just got in from an awesome evening out seeing the band Chicago at the NAC.

Thanks to a generous client, I was gifted 2 tickets, 5 rows back, centre stage. My girlfriend and I had a blast.

That was possibly the best concert I have ever attended.

Thank you GC!

1922097_10153838295025142_2038824028_n.jpgThis is Chicago's Tour Bus that was in Sudbury last night!

Guest c**io**m7

Took the afternoon off work and spent a couple terrific hours with a very good friend.

This is a follow up on my " things that suck" post earlier today...

icon1.gifWoodshop....

The drive pulley on my wood-turning lathe just completely shattered and disintegrated ...

so much for my too do list..

(sigh)

D.

Called the Canadian Tire 1-800 line looking for some replacement parts - parts no longer available for this unit at all.

I am referred to my local store and advised to talk to the store manager.

So I returned to Cdn Tire with the exploded pulley fragments and the original 15 y.o. receipt from said wood lathe.

Explained what happened to a nice young lady and she saiz 'let me make some calls' and call you back....

Which she did by 3PM.

I can offer you a full refund for your lathe Sir...

WOW... not such a bad day after all....

D.

I installed a heat pump in my house this week, it works fabulously and the company owner was by today for his money and told me use this unit full blast and it will cost $ 100 per month to heat my home.

Yes currently my oil bill is $400 every two weeks and its still not warm.

Katherine is sitting in her house getting hotter by the minute ! :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 3

To follow up on Katherine's post.

Getting a quote for attic insulation upgrading that is much less than I would have thought.

Finding fresh baked Nun's Farts at a tiny market in rural Quebec. Oh, and got some squeaky cheese, too.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Today's highlights:

-got a grade back on something I was sure I didn't do well on (94%!)

-bought the greatest jeans at Abercrombie that make my ass look amazing and I got them on sale

-booked a rendezvous for a hockey game later this month (live sports are some of my favorite get togethers)

-did a random act of kindness that made me feel like a million bucks for making someone else feel good

Today's highlights:

-got a grade back on something I was sure I didn't do well on (94%!)

-bought the greatest jeans at Abercrombie that make my ass look amazing and I got them on sale

-booked a rendezvous for a hockey game later this month (live sports are some of my favorite get togethers)

-did a random act of kindness that made me feel like a million bucks for making someone else feel good

Just so you know Kylie, in your case, it's the lady who made the jeans look good, not the jeans that made the lady look good

RG

Getting hi speed wireless internet and hi definition cable installed today:-)

and more importantly

A email exchange with a special friend...her emails brighten my day

here's a Thank You For Being You directed to her :-)

RG

Road Trip!

I have not been off of the Island since early December and I am ready to go walkabout!

The weather appears as if it is going to cooperate in terms of snow, so I head out in the morning and eventually will end up at my daughters in Kingston for a bit. No side trip through Ottawa this time I expect, even though that social looks like it will be its usual good time.

On the way home I'll take a significant detour through to Halifax and by then I hope to come home to warmer weather and little plants peeking through the ground.

Now, I wonder how many Roll Up the Rim and Win cups I will collect along the way! Regardless, I'll be a winner with this trip. :)

• Like 3

Guest K***e D****ls

-a clean home and fresh laundry

-fridge and cupboards full of fresh healthy stuff

-colorful bouquet of flowers in my living room

-some fun and exciting upcoming travel with suitors

-new iTunes downloads

-an evening to myself to recharge, unwind and get ready for this coming week

-a sunny Sunday

Got my on line banking passwords all reset...joys of getting a new ISP

Beautiful sunny day, snow and ice melting away...nice day to go out for a walk

Enjoying hi def cable with the new channels :-)

Enjoying hi speed wireless cable

And with losing an hours sleep last night from the time change, enjoying watching my cat snooze on the back of the couch with his paws hanging over the sides

RG