highlights of the day

Was down last month at bill time and somehow, blond moments erupted and I double paid a few of them. Hydro and gas came in today with credits showing. Woohoo!

Happened to me too Meg. Paid my internet last month, then forgot, and paid it again...so no internet bill this month

RG

Spent 10 minutes last night being terribly proud of my country. And not for what one might take to be the obvious reason.

Being back after a long 20 days and receiving many warm messages of support and welcoming me back from all my wonderful friends who checked on me and/or knew and also know now that I was staying with my baby girl (niece) in hospital who was recently diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. It has been a huge roller coaster of emotions but baby girl is home, safe and sound. Only positive thoughts and lots of education and all will be just fine.

Thank you to all my friends that are there for me during this transition.

All My Love and Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 6

I finished today the construction of my new greenhouse. It is all done now until spring and I am so excited about it!

• Like 5

Being back with the people I relate to. I was away too long for personal reasons and really, really missed the camaraderie on here.

• Like 1

Talking to a new/old friend waaaaaaaaay too late last night, lol. I love talking to her, but I am getting far too familiar with my snooze button at 4:45 a.m. Who am I kidding? I'll do it again and again! LOL

Guest C**Tra****er

Super productive day today! I put away all my patio furniture and lawn equipment for the season, did some repairs to the retaining wall by my basement door, fixed a bathroom sink, and picked up a bunch of lumber for my basement.

Now I'm tired and boy could I use a massage!

25 mile bike run today for parts. Then I got home and another piece of equipment was down, so..........90 miles on the bike. November 12 and 20 degrees C! However, after the sun went down, it cooled off in a hurry, but it was still good to be back in the saddle. Tomorrow......going again!

Just about two months ago I had cataract surgery on one of my eyes. today I got new glasses, can see properly again, and don't have to use those clunky shades worn over the old ones.

• Like 4

Found $100 stashed in the back of my dresser!

Have a psychic reading tonight!

Excellent !!

Now picture the psychic saying this in her haunting voice ....

"Nicki....you should never make meatloaf again ! Take your $100 and go eat outttttttttttt .........." ;)

Finished my Christmas shopping today...before most people start theirs. I am not a fan of the crowds of people (in stores) during the X-mas season.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I got a parcel in the mail today!! Baby samples from Nestlea! It is so awesome! Diapers, a few cans of formula and about $50 in coupon savings!!

I LOVE coupons!

Ahhh! 3 more weeks until my little man is here! Weeeee ooo weeee!

@Penelope ok that is a good highlight but you tease!! When I saw you posted I thought it was going to be that baby was here lol. Silly of me I know!

My highlight is having received pictures from my parents most recent trip and seeing how happy they are :)

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)