highlights of the day

Snapping a photo of my pug napping...with his head resting on my Hitachi Magic Wand! LOL!!!!!!

he's telling you something, stop having all the fun he wants attention too lol

Guest ***nno**n***

I am back in Winnipeg. Yes the ocean is beautiful but home is always better.

Harley Davidson finally came out with mid controls for the VRod!

Maybe not a big deal for most....

• Like 1

Received a mani-pedi from a regular and wonderful person. He acheived a better result than any salon I have ever gone to!

Rallying on the steps of the Supreme Court today with tons of my wonderful fellow hos and our supporters. Today was amazing :)

• Like 2

Beef tenderloin on sale in Gatineau.... just bought $300 worth for me and the tribe. We will be eating well for the next few weeks.... bwahahahahahah... Steak and bacon......

I was invited to see a special needs class perform the musical Grease. Those kids with their unbridled joy, excitement and pride was truly inspiring. They had a ball !Their grandparents and parents were so pumped! It was very cool.

To me it was a good reminder of what it's supposed to be all about...... Unbridled joy, excitement and pride.

Peace

MG

• Like 5

Realizing how many wonderful people I know (even those I have yet to meet in person) and being thankful for each and every one of them and the smiles they give me!!

• Like 2

CAA sent me a thank you card in the mail (for what I don't know, keeping the tow trucks in business LOL) But they included a $10.00 Petro Can gas card in with it. Might put enough gas in my truck to drive me from the parking lot to the road LOL but it's better than a kick in the head

RG

Didn't go to work today. Stayed home, puttered, read a book, had lunch on the deck in the sunshine, went for a very long walk, and in general got in touch with myself.

I need to do this more often.

Porthos

• Like 1

Not only was the weather wonderful today so was the day! So much good news, most importantly the vet has decided not to do surgery on my little baby, it may occur in the near future but today all is good:) I also just found out an old friend is coming into town , life is good:)

• Like 1

My highlight of the day was yesterday. Work ended as usual and the homeward bound traffic was terrifically bad. But I wasn't going home. I had an after work play date set up with a special young lady. So while my fellow commuters were fuming away on the longest parking lot, I was happily lapping away between the thighs of a comely wench. While tempers were flaring, I was erupting; thanks to my playmate's expert ministrations. And when all the kissing and cuddling were done, I enjoyed a leisurely sunset drive home without that pesky traffic. Life can be good.

• Like 1

Had an urge to make spaghetti sauce....made soooo much that I canned eight portions for freezing. Easy, quick, yummy dinners on the horizon! And because of Old Dog's influence, it contains not only ground beef but sausage and, wait for it, BACON!

• Like 1

Received a nice surprised message from a wonderful and thoughtful cerb lady. who I've hadn't had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks for cheering me up! What a heart of gold you have, if only there were more wonderful kind people like her we would live in a brighter world.

• Like 2

All the support and love via PM's, text and phone calls for organizing the next Halifax Social. Really it has been quite easy as in the past I've worked in the corporate world organizing many events for 100's and being so orgainized and on the ball, so I guess it's my niche!!

It's not that much different than booking and scheduling encounters but by no way easy, I just went in to this prepared and probably over organized LMAO!!

Halifax's 2nd Annual Social Thread!! I'm quite happy and the poll will be ending soon and a date confirmed!!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=138248

• Like 2