highlights of the day

Guest c**io**m7

I picked up a 51" Samsung 3D plasma with 3D blu-ray home theater system on sale @$1500 two years ago and love it. I have a 40" Sony LCD in my bedroom but prefer the plasma.

Packing and heading south to warmer weather for a couple of weeks, golf,sun,fun and babes as I look forward to the encounters I have lined up. :)

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7
Packing and heading south to warmer weather for a couple of weeks, golf,sun,fun and babes as I look forward to the encounters I have lined up. :)

I will live my February vicariously through you this year Pete. It's the first Feb in years I am not on a beach somewhere and enjoying winter golf.

The highlight of my day today was receiving a pm from one of the beautiful ladies of Cerb.

What a wonderful, kind and thoughtful person she is.

Guest c**io**m7

It's official! Signed the letter of offer just a few moments ago. Even more amazing is that it was ready on time.

I just scored 100% on my third test at school... happy with my overall performance through school... hope to keep it up now with more difficult material coming up

• Like 1

Today is my younger son's birthday...sweet 16! I'm so proud of him...he makes me very proud :)

Also planning my NY and Vegas trip for my BD with my british girlfriend who's gonna join me for this trip :) Will be an amazing bd celebration this year!!!

BJ xxx

Not sure if it's a highlight of the day, but it put a smile on my face this morning. My cat has a hobby. Sometime last night he decided to have some fun and unrolled all of the toilet paper off it's holder. Greeting me this morning, toilet paper all over the bathroom floor.

Had to just laugh

RG

• Like 1

Having a short day at work and waking up on the couch with my 3 little dogs sleeping on/with me, with the sun shinning on my face when I awoke from a nice nap.

How I miss kindergarten's afternoon naps. Ironically when I was a kid I hated them.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I've been so busy working on me and discovering new talents, studying new ventures and I've found I'm actually really good at a few of these endeavors. Today I received my first shipment! Always the mysterious one, I will leave it at that and will post more information at a later date!! I'm SO excited!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest c**io**m7

The fellow I accompany to an "anonymous" meeting weekly for support finally shared truth tonight...and he cried. More than one person got up and hugged him...I think he's finally getting it...everyone in that room is there to support him. To see him smile at the end of the evening was heart warming.

And...my youngest daughter got her driver's license today. She was so excited. Proud of her.

This will be my highlight for Friday, I will be going south for a week of R&R, well deserved if you ask me. It seems that every year just before I get to leave for my 1 week of holiday I get stressed about everything. I'm sure there is a conspiracy going on here, no one wants me to leave relaxed.

• Like 1

I am back into my wheelchair and on my crutches again for the first time in a long time. However, there is no snow in the forecast so I won't have to go outside and shovel while sitting on my ass, which I have done before! As well, if you have to have a week of basically sitting around, what better week than in the middle of the winter Olympics!

• Like 4

It's just an automated email from the hotel confirming my reservation, but just a reminder (not that I need one :-) ) that my date with a lady I have wanted to meet for a very long time is only four days away now

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Today's highlight came early. Just had a quick coffee with my boss' boss and received a congratulations on signing my letter of offer on Monday. He wanted to tell me he was disappointed to lose me but, glad I am moving up to where I want to be.

Then he says..."I hear you are one of the most eligible bachelors in the office"...lol...he overheard his Executive Assistant on the phone. Holy shit people, I am not even legally separated yet...slow down.

I gotta admit though...it feels good, flattering and is an amazing ego boost.

Guest c**io**m7

Get back to my desk after going down to get a coffee...on it are 7 candy grams and 2 red roses...a definite cheerful moment.

My Highlight of the day, was coming out of a session, and seeing roses on the front desk

A client of mine, simply came just to drop them off, super sweet and they are absolutely beautiful

Thank You To That Wonderful Gentlemen- You Know who you are xxo

Receiving a Vday greeting from my special sweetheart.:biggrin:

Also - watching House of Cards Season 2 Episode 1.

Having a Beautiful sexy Awesome Amazing Lady Distract me last night during a difficult time and then getting a V Day message from her this morning.... kinda nice when I know she had lots if her own personal stuff to look after.

I think we all need to be more thankful for those people who care enough to be there when we need them.

Thanks Beautiful

Just my opinion.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 2

Got a bunch of Valentine's Day greetings from beautiful ladies today on my guestbook, including one lady who sent me two ;-)

and one lady who sent me two emails with amongst other things a Valentine's Day greeting both one day ahead of time (yesterday) and again this morning

RG

• Like 1

I heard from some of my best friends here , its so exciting to see each others greetings. I also got some personal PM's and the day ended in a beautiful dinner with great wine and conversation.

That is living the high life for me and I am thankful for all my true friends that love me. :)

• Like 2

Woken up this early morning by my super affectionate cat-poked my nose with his wet nose and licked my cheek ;) Serious CAT LOVE :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I was dead-honest with a lovely lady this morning.

Let's just hope she doesn't think I am too insane. ;-)