highlights of the day

spent the weekend at the cottage, spent today fishing and soaking up the sun, and then relaxing most of the night over some pints

Back from my first workout at the Y...feel good, tired, but good

And opened up CERB and saw that Emily Rushton has new photos for us in her

portfolio...thanks Emily

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I just made the final commitment to a sexy redhead from Montreal who is visiting Charlottetown late September, so excited I am going to meet one of the Cerb Ladies who I have admired from far away since I joined:)

• Like 2

Back from day 2 at the "Y"...counting walking there and back, exercised for an hour and half...my arms hurt, but its a good hurt

RG

2 day of exercising at dat "Y" place probably would not make my arm hurt. My tongue would probably twitch for awhile and may also hang out the corner of my mouth for a bit from extended but happy exhaustion. ? ;)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

On a three day cleanse and feel energetic. Frequent 50 yard dashes get your heart rate going too! Lol!

Finally no cast on my leg anymore. Woo Hoo ! Now I just have to get my pale white leg tanned. 6 months of physio with any luck then back to work.

Well a couple.

I hate being away from home but had to be Wed/Thurs for a doctors appointment that was out of town

First highlight, my final (I hope) doctor's appointment went well...a long, almost year of hoops I've jumped through almost over now

Second, slept last night in my own bed

Third, went to the "Y" this morning, door unlocked fifteen minutes early, got started early and finished early...and I had the place to myself for 45 minutes

RG

Started going back to the gym a couple of weeks ago. I work out with a trainer several times a week from 5:30 to 6:30 in the morning. This means, I get up at 4:00 am on work out days. My highlight came this morning. One of the people I work with told me that the work outs are starting too show results, especially in my face. Evidently I had become quite jowly and now my face is thinning out. It wasn't much, but it made my day.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I had a scope this morning and they removed a certain object that was causing me some medical issues. I now have a clean bill of health. Made my day.

I had the pleasure of Miss Victoria Jolie's sexy company today on her

first visit to PEI, yip I am smiling, review to follow later!!!

• Like 2

I had bought the kitties a new toy. My little boy kitty (my cat) is so happy with his new toy. It's a toy that spits out treaties. He loves it so much, that he hugged it all night and slept with it. Sooo cute. I do have to get another toy for my other baby. I love it when they are happy.

Edited by Guest

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After going through a very invasive procedure yesterday the sedatives are wearing off and now I can do some things. I will be enjoying my first weekend off in 6 weeks.Hope to get some emails going for encounters very soon after I heal up.

Guest P*rry

While out for a walk Sunday evening a low flying line of geese came flying overhead. Set against the evening sky they were a beautiful sight to see.

As part of my regime I added 15 minutes to the exercise bike (total 45 minutes), upped the weights and reps and started doing push-ups, sit-ups and crunches...guess it's good I still feel motivated and pumped about this

RG

• Like 2

My trainer told me that it looked like I'd lost weight. I weighed myself and she was right! I dropped 4 pounds since last week. Felt good to put a number to it.

• Like 2

I stopped at Timmies to get lunch and on my way out a guy in his car right beside mine asked me if I knew where was the closest SAAQ office building was...I didnt know but offered to help by surfing the internet on my phone...It was my good deed of the day...they left smiling...:D

second highlight...meeting an ex-collegue in the parking lot mall...An absolute gentleman and a terrific guy...we had a great conversation...gosh I miss this guy..always smiling, positive, caring...he certainly made my day!!

BJ

• Like 1

Photoshoot and fishing! So. Much. Fun. :D

Dorinda

When I saw your name in the highlights posts I was hoping you won free

Airfare to PEI, guess I can keep hoping!!!

• Like 1

Completed the hours for my placement.. so one step closer to graduation... at least for this part. . I am wondering what to give myself as a reward... maybe a short trip back home for high school reunion I December

• Like 1