highlights of the day

Watched Netflix with my kids, and we went for 2 long dog walks as it was beautiful outside - low key but excellent day !

• Like 1

making preparations for a day-trip with my daughter tomorrow. We're going to have a lot of fun.

As the creator of this thread it was about time I posted a highlight, not that I haven't had any but this kind of highlight when no one else is involved and remind me how happy I am are the ones that make me want to share with everyone so here it goes ... My cleaning/getting things organized day became my dancing around my place day (not in my underwear this time though) I put music on to get inspired to clean and I got inspired but not for what I had planned and then for some meditation, at least I did put some stuff away ... There's always time to take care of other things but taking care of the soul should always come first so I don't consider it time wasted :) Now I have to get off my butt and start doing the housework!!

• Like 4

Finally got my income tax sent in, thank god there was a 5 day extension. Only problem was they didn't take enough in my installments.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Sitting with some raspberries..butterscotch ripple ice cream and my Long Island Medium show! Woo! Oh, and the sun was great today too!

Guest D***el B***e

Mine is the highlight of the weekend, not the day.

Spent the weekend out in the bush at my hunt camp. I came back physically exhausted, but it's not what you think, hehehe ... a lot of physical work with my buddies, I mean a lot, over 10 cords of firewood, cut, split and stacked, cleaned the chimneys of the three wood stoves, fixed the dock that the ice damaged this winter, burned a lot of wood scraps, branches and dead trees (don't you love the smell of an outdoor fire?). Can't wait to go back to my office and rest a bit ... lol lol I'm roaring to go, maybe I'll plan my next visit :-)

Another awesome weekend. Went and looked at some new condos being built in another part of the city, went for some sugar free ice cream and came back to do some stuff around my place.

• Like 1

Exchanged a few PM messages with the sexy Maraena Blackwell from Nova Scotia... while I have never met the lady I have to say she was an absolute delight to converse with... almost a Religious Experience (ok the religious experience thing is an inside joke) ...

We are very lucky to have a great site like this to connect with such wonderful ladies so easily.

• Like 2

I think I would have to agree with Magician... the highlight of today would have to be the weather... I am not sure what the high temp was here in St. John's today but it's 6:30pm and 15c

• Like 2

Now have tan lines that match what I got in Cuba last December! lol

Pm'ing a good guy for few days who is too hard on himself! lol

Having a jar of water, that is raspberry /mint infused while sun tanning on my deck!

• Like 1

I stopped by to see my regular RMT this afternoon - a lovely young woman I have known for almost fifteen years now. She, at thirty-seven, is due to have her first child (a girl) in a few weeks. She is lovely, as always, although a bit rounder than usual, lol, very well, and totally beautiful! A wonderful association with a certain ALO queen bee who is also very special to me ;) Life is so good!

bellafan

• Like 2

A trim and an old school shave (around the beard)...

There is something about having a hot towel wrapped around your face and then someone shaving you with a straight razor that is sooooo relaxing. :)

Feels kinda Gangsta too lol!

Untouchables450.jpg

Just realized it's been a year now since I got into this profession! Feels like it was yesterday, the year went by fast, and luckily it's been almost entirely positive experiences :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3