highlights of the day

As I was trying to cut in line in traffic closer to the exit (it was a dotted line so perfectly legal) the guy next to me wouldn't let me in, so as he was proceeding to swear and yell at me, as he was inching forward he hit the car in front of him because he was looking at my sweet face rather than the car in front of him :) Love Karma.

So much easier to be courteous and happy...

Oh and it's a long weekend! WOOHOO!

:)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hasn't happened yet, but I'm excited! Going for a hike and picnic supper up to some waterfalls close to where I am with my little fella!

The hi light today is our weather on PEI, we went from winter to summer

over 20 degrees today, this weather might help to get rid of the remaining snow banks.

• Like 3

Finally reconnected with my aunt who is my God Mother and planning to visit her this summer in Montreal.

• Like 1

Logging back on the board after a week away, and finding lots of friendly messages and conversations to catch up on!

• Like 1

It's beautiful out. Sun is shining and nice and hot with a gentle breeze. Took the dogs for a walk on leash and the both did very well. They normally get to free run, but working on discipline. Walked 4 km and loved it. Getting the bar b que going and having a campfire tonight.

Happy Victoria Day everyone.

• Like 1

A beautiful beautiful beautiful day and I went fishing after supper. I have trout for breakfast. :)

• Like 6

My highlight was the lovely gent I met yesterday. I'm still smiling. Some men have the nicest personality and ability to make you feel so good about yourself. Shame he's not a member.

Getting to go Roller Blading, I find it very relaxing plus it's an easy and great exercise for

on older gent like myself to keep fit.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Planning my next big duo! hehehe ... this one is going to rock! I'm excited already but it won't happen for a week! can you say A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N ???? lol lol