highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Being there for a friend in need today. It actually helped me to forget about some of my own personal problems for awhile by focusing on theirs instead. The fact that I was able to at least partly help the situation meant a great deal to me. It was very uplifting

Guest n*gu**6

Getting a crap load of things accomplishes today. Amazing what you a cab get done when you wake up at 3am

Met with the beautiful Mia Adore, who flew out to beautiful Victoria, BC for a looksee. Had a wonderful visit and enjoyed myself. Kingston, ON, you are very lucky to have her in your presence. Thank you beautiful for a chance to get out and tour this great city. xo

• Like 1

Remembering a dinner date with a beautiful companion, and everything that came after...Very happy memories!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Spending some time out in the country enjoying the changing of the leaves up here.

Every day for the last three weeks. I receive lovely long emails from a very wonderful and special lady. That is my highlight of the day and every day.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Been a rough few days for me. My high point today is right now. Sitting down at the piano for a few Mins to unwind before I turn in. Tomorrow shall be a better day.

Receiving my, wonderful, good morning text from a very special friend of mine, that I hold close to my heart :)

Guest n*gu**6

Spending the afternoon with someone very special and having feelings and emotions stirred in me that I have not felt in a very long time. I missed that. I needed that.