highlights of the day

Finding that I'm elligible for a settlement for an accident that happened last year without knowing I had insurances. Let's see if my dream will come true...

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Warm night, littles sleeping peacefully, Orion and Cassiopeia competing for brilliance in the January sky...

And my great fluffy fool of a dog running off with one of my boots into the forest.

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad ;)

Well after my furry grey feline alarm clock woke me up yesterday before 4am and as a result my ass was dragging all day, today he let me sleep in till after 6am.

I feel so wide awake and refreshed

Only sad thing is that I now consider getting up at 6am sleeping in LOL

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting clobbered in a MVA accident yesterday. Damaged commercial suv and now some unplanned days off.

It is still only mid morning but the highlight so far was the sound of a neighbor plowing the end of my driveway as I lay in bed this morning.... still have cleanup to do but so much easier when the heavy stuff pushed in driveway by city plow is gone.

Highlights of the day -

- meeting one of my regulars and ATFs, the sweet, beautiful and adorable Candyce.

- having our monthly lunch get-together with my good hobbyist friend Bellafan.

Note to R. Sorry for the order, but I know you won't mind... :biggrin:

• Like 1

The highlight of my day was taking the opportunity to meet up with Autumn Raine and Katherine to extremely wonderful ladies... if you are in St. John's this week I certainly would encourage you to touch base with them so that you can spend some time with them either individually or together.

profilepic110704_4.gif

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=110704

profilepic29603_16.gif

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603

Actual recommendation to follow shortly...

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Decided not to work this afternoon and played board games with the littles instead. I have lots to catch up on tomorrow, and I lost every single game

And it was awesome!

Guest n*gu**6

Spent a great day with my little guy in between being dragged away by my pager. And had a very good conversation with someone i care about

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting a phone call that my car is ready after being smucked on Friday afternoon.Now to file medical claim for my neck strain. They worked on it all weekend.

Guest n*gu**6

Got an email from someone I hardly know saying what a nice guy I was. Kinda made me smile that she picked up on that with as little interaction with her.

Although I really didn't feel like going out getting groceries, it was a nice mild day out...+7, and to boot, last nights rain took away a lot of the snow and the ice in the parking lot gone

RG

I purchased a used computer with windows 7 in it since my last one fried the motherboard. Now I can surf the internet again and come on Lyla.

• Like 1