highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

Purging some old collections and finding, to my surprise, success in selling them off on kijiji!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I spent last evening and this morning getting all my chores done. The rest of the weekend is mine to do as I please!

Oh, and I also got a refund from Bell. $134 which by total coincidence happened to be the exact amount of my wine purchase at the liquor store this morning!

Warming up here on PEI, the warmer rays from the Sun are very welcome on this the first day of Spring:)

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling
  • Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Making my 2,000 post here today, I love this community!

I've had many highlights lately. Last week I helped my favourite lady celebrate her birthday... she loved her gift (a little sculpture I made of different decorative stones called.. The Wall... that captured the essence of many of her favourite things)... and yesterday's highlight was that she sent me picture of the sculpture in her home with a Pink Floyd poster in the back ground.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

My arms are happy as they got to hold a beautiful woman for a few moments

I spent a weekend at a camp for scouts with a King Arthur theme... the highlight of the weekend was watching two reenactors fight with sword and axe... a great performance... the kids loved it.

• Like 1

Sitting her listening to my daughter play piano. omg she picked it up fast. she is amazing. she has true talent. She can listen to a song and then start to play it. she just started a few months ago

oh and she is also learning the violin.

Her grandfather had the same musical ability. My few talents are not musical lol

and this is a girl that only a few months ago would not even leave her room. Today she went for yet another walk with me. She has really turned a corner. I am so very proud of her

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Made an awesome beef roast with a red wine reduction for supper. It was incredible

Leonard Cohen's tribute at the Junos; Feist did an excellent job singing and the pictures projected were poignant. Then, later in the show, his son and grandson accepted the Juno posthumously awarded for album of the year.

• Like 2