highlights of the day

Savannah Lane... Nathalie Lefebvre Duo..... Need I Say More.

From the review you wrote sounds like a wonderful day indead.

2 amazing ladies indeed :) Happy for you Ice4fun!

Just imagine.... if you had been in town it could have been a trio... :)

• Like 1

Now that would have been steaming hot :D

See what happens... guy has one Duo and suddenly he thinks he can handle 3 women lolololol...

• Like 2

I am going to start ballet again!

I've been pondering about it for a while, but took the plunge and book an assessment this week to see my level.

I've done some from 4 to 12 and was starting to do pointe...

weeee!

Just had an amazing lunch date with my two boys via Skype. Lol little guys r so sweet. We all had sandwiches and an amazing chat. Was just happy to see their faces. There Smiles and laughs will make me beam all day.

• Like 1

Getting an email from a sexy redhead who confirmed that I am one of the

Lucky ones who get to spend some time with her when she visits charlottetown.

Well my little boy (my cat) decided to give me a Father's Day present

Come back from a walk, and there was one of my socks in the living room

He doesn't do it all that often anymore, just strange today of all days LOL

Put a smile on my face though...hence why a highlight

RG :-)

The first has to be the fact that today has been a sunny day!

Second is that I wrote a long email to all of the M.P.'s last week. I knew that it was too long and Jabba kindly volunteered to edit it for me and he got it back to me last night. He did a remarkable job which is the good news. He made it more concise, took out redundancies, and to make it a more valid argument, removed much of the emotion and anger that clearly had shown through. THANK YOU so much Jabba. I really appreciated the help and input!

The bad news Jabba is that I could not help myself and put back into it a bit of the emotion and anger. Please don't be upset with me. :) It is still WAY better than my original!

I just finished sending it off by email to all M.P.'s. I really wish that I believed that they would actually read it. I'd especially like to watch Joy Smith and Peter MacKay's responses. Makes me smile just to think about it. :)

I also created a blog, my first ever blog!!! I have posted a copy of the letter on that blog and once I know that it is actually working I can start my own post in the "I Just Updated my Blog," thread. I doubt it will get the same reads as what the ladies get with theirs. LOL. I titled the Entry as , "An Open Letter to Conservative M.P's and All Canadians. How's that for presumptuous! :)

Anyway, in the for what it's worth department, mission accomplished - so far.

Finally, as I write this Mexico is tied with Brazil 0-0 as the second half starts. An upset in the works? :)

• Like 1

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Beautiful skies after crazy storm!

A few days late with this one...

In her Father's Day card to me, one of my daughters wrote this.

"Thank you for always teaching me something and teaching me that I am not the center of the universe but I am the center of your love."

• Like 1

Well a couple things

First, went to the doctor's today...he OK'd and signed my Health Insurance form

Second, yesterday went to the bank machine, couldn't get any money out...there was a freeze on my accounts WTF. I was away from home so couldn't contact my branch till now. Two days thinking the worst. Contacted the branch. Apparently it looked like suspicious activity (identity theft) taking place so hold on accounts, tomorrow I get a new bank card, cheques, etc. Stomach been churning for two days, turns out

nothing and no, no money taken...whew relieved

RG

I got a lovely little TY note today from POWER after sending the first of what will be monthly donations, as well as a note saying what it was used for. Very nice touch!

Today I accepted that I have done what I can do at the moment regarding this legislative debacle, and am trying to go incommunicado on Cerb on the topic.

I am expecting a visitor tomorrow and that shall be an evening filled with good food, laughs, and no doubt some deep conversation.

Finally the sun came out late this afternoon and we got all the way to 17 lovely degrees! I picked a big bouquet of lupins too. :) They really do grow everywhere on PEI.

A good day all around!

• Like 2

Got to love when things fall into place naturally. Finally found a new place to live downtown Montreal close to everything. I'm not expecting to be home much except to sleep.

• Like 4

Getting home today. Had great visits with many friends and now its peace and quiet time. Relaxing with a nice hot cup of tea.

• Like 1

Perfect day on New Brunswick's Passamaquody Bay and Bay of Fundy under sail, then a harbour side dinner. Summer, sailing and seafood. BRING IT ON!

Edited by **al****U
  • Like 1

Birthday Gift of purple, pink & yellow golf balls accompanied by purples tees. Along with a trip to Driving Range... Very Sweet!

Had the most lovely lunch with my daughter today in Toronto :) and now I'm back home in Montréal and have been relaxing watching movies :) Home sweet home!!!

BJ

• Like 1

Well I was talking with a lady about a upcoming encounter. I was concerned she would be tempted to cancel ;-) seeing that MacKay was handing out twenty million dollars $$$. She told me we can plan our date, it wasn't a tough call at all :-)

To that Lady, Thank You, choosing me, a perv :-) over MacKay and his millions

That brightened my day in a week that all in all has been pretty good after a few (quite a few) months that have been bad

RG

I joined a new dating website last week. I don't normally have any luck with dating sites but I thought I would give this one a try. So far all I have done is post my (boring) profile and a picture of me. I have checked out several profiles but did not try contacting anyone. I was going to wait a week or two before sending messages to the ladies.

I am shocked that I have already received five (5) friend requests in just four days. ALL five (5) have even expressed an interest in meeting. These women are all HOT looking. They range in age from 29 to 41. (I am 47).

This is not normal for me. I am not used to women having any interest in me. Now I have several -- all at the same time.

I have reviewed my ad and picture several times to ensure the information is correct.

I still can't believe my luck.

• Like 2