highlights of the day

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Walking by a young family that's cheering on a laughing toddler. Realizing the kid is flying a kite, could've been her first time. So much happiness in one moment!

Been dreading getting someone to put a new roof on the house. I worked out rather well though, Monday got an estimate, Tuesday they called to schedule, showed up Wednesday morning, job completed Thursday evening.

• Like 1

Having all the roller coster emotions about my dad...my highlight today was seeing my mom smile when I picked her up at the hospice :)

Bianca

• Like 2

Guest Be***iful****lah

1.) Took a day off to spend much needed time with some family.

2.)The sunshine made me feel warm and happy.

3.) Was spoiled with so many positive affirmations, I feel so grateful and touched.

4.)I had a good day from beginning to end. Wow:)

Guest g*nch***2

I got my back waxed today! I am hairy as a bear so it was quite an ordeal but I am pleased with the result :)

This morning my Twitter feed indicated a few people had "favourited" tweets that I had written... BUT... among them were George RR Martin (author of Game of Thrones) and Christopher Moore (author of lots of crazy ass stuff).... of course a couple of them were awesome providers that I adore as well..... kinda cool!!!

• Like 3

This morning my Twitter feed indicated a few people had "favourited" tweets that I had written... BUT... among them were George RR Martin (author of Game of Thrones) and Christopher Moore (author of lots of crazy ass stuff).... of course a couple of them were awesome providers that I adore as well..... kinda cool!!!

Wow....more like Very Cool!!!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

My trainer came up with a new program- an intense 31 day training program- that I'm excited about. Up the ante a bit and change the overall effect and goal(s) with what I want out of my workouts. Come on out, little endorphins. Come out and play...

My trainer came up with a new program- an intense 31 day training program- that I'm excited about. Up the ante a bit and change the overall effect and goal(s) with what I want out of my workouts. Come on out, little endorphins. Come out and play...

31 freakin days !!!! Training ?? I hope you spread that out over 2 or 3 years or something Kylie ??!! At least have Bud "Light" breaks in sessions !!!

My goodness ................. I am exhausted thinking about it. ;)

Spending the morning with 2 good and very beautiful......friends. :)

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls
31 freakin days !!!! Training ?? I hope you spread that out over 2 or 3 years or something Kylie ??!! At least have Bud "Light" breaks in sessions !!!

My goodness ................. I am exhausted thinking about it. ;)

Hey, no pain, no gain, Lee! ;) I'll be tweeting progress via nudes and bikinis... Just saying.

https://twitter.com/VIPKylieDaniels

Shameless plug.

Being able to help a dear friend pay off a student loan, she just needed a bit of help. When she worked with me, I always knew she could do awesome things with her life, and so so nice to see her achieve her goals!

GO GIRL GO!!! Off to school again soon!

• Like 2

The gracious words of a person who even in the face of their passing was thinking of others.

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Watching the sun setting behind the mountains and taking in all the colours of the sky. Breathtaking!

It is Friday!!!! time to BBQ, have a beer or vodka with cranberry juice, listen to some tunes, and chill :) Enjoy folks ;)

Guest K***e D****ls

-I acted as a friend's stylist summer wardrobe shopping this morning

-I had killer sushi for dinner with phenomenal company

-Nashville season 2 is on netflix

-New bikinis from my favorite bikini designer came today as a birthday gift from a gent

It's very early morning and I have my highlight of the day a message from an amazing friend.