highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ive been waiting for someone to have noticed that! HaHa!

I recently discovered that Penelope's vajayjay is registered as a trademark... I am very impressed with myself for my attention to detail!

I am not counting the hours I swear

Why the hell not? I am! :p

Posted via Mobile Device

checking out the Ter* board and seeing some new very flattering comments about me and my dancing at Playmate...wish I knew who those gents were so I could thank them next time they come in :)

... knowing that in a few short hours, some of the most beautiful women in the world will be sitting on Santa's lap.... ;)

The highlights continue. I have had a terrific three day drive with perfect weather conditions all the way to Ontario from the East coast. The social was really fun, and now I get to visit my daughter for the weekend. Oh, and she got 2 tickets for the Canucks at the Sens for Saturday night!!!

Waking up with a smile ... knowing we did the best we could and getting a chance to meet some lovely new people!!!!

having a good friend of mine...and his nearly twin brother come and visit me today at the stripclub..as well as a lovely cerb member. wheee friends! hehe I love visitors!

The incredible and beautiful view of Penelope cumming...

fuck.me.hard.so.beautiful

Thanks for giving me my Highlight of the Day Malika! :D

*munches on some chocolate covered swedish berries*

o O ( ...and imagines what could have been... )

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am still waiting to find these mysterious chocolate covered swedish berries you speak of BCB...My tongue is tingling thinking about it ;)

Highlight of my day...preparing a nice spread of snacks and hors d'oeuvres for my lovely guests!

Thanks for giving me my Highlight of the Day Malika! :D

*munches on some chocolate covered swedish berries*

o O ( ...and imagines what could have been... )

Having a power outage at work and as a result getting Friday afternoon off!

Making plans for dinner and other glorious festivities with a certain beautiful someone on Sunday :D

It's Friday, a weekend to finish up my Christmas shopping

And I got an email from one of my favourite lady's confirming our encounter is on for next weekend...7 long days away

And a pm from another favourite lady, just a friendly "hi"

RG

Being asked at a store by an older lady if I could get something down that she couldn't reach, even though I'm only 5'8".

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

having a customer tell me that the gift he helped me order online for a special someone came in today and that he will be in town wednesday to see me and drop it off!! sooo excited on both accounts! :-D

The highlight at the moment is being almost ready to drive back to Ottawa to see the Canucks - Sens game. I have not seen an NHL game for over 30 years!!!!!

Meeting a first time client and having a great connection and chemistry!!!

WOW - 2X in one day.....I'm going to be so full of endorphines I just may turn into a hot air balloon and sail aawwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Edited by Do***da B***m (Retired)
  • Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Having an amazing discussion with my very best friend. She always knows when something is wrong with me and is right there to cheer me up and put things into perspective. Thank you Katherine, I dont know what I would have done without you this evening. Mwaa!

xoxo

The highlight today and it is only 6:30 AM, is the fact that I am pretty well packed up and ready to hop in the car and head East again after an amazing four days on Ontario. The trip up, the days in Ottawa, visiting family, and next the trip back have been and will continue to make this perhaps one of the best weeks that I have had in well over a year. It is the awesomeness of people in the last week that have done this for me.

Leaving work when it's already dark, cold, wet and raining. How is this a highlight of the day you ask? Well....when your music...... which is on random.........starts playing "Riders On The Storm" the second you walk out the door into the dark, cold, wet night.

Some small random occurences just fit so perfectly you can't help but smile....despite the weather :)

Posted via Mobile Device

So many highlights. The best may be that I seem to be able to write on this thread every day!

Yesterday was a drive that started from near Quebec City and ended up in Halifax. It included a stop at a super Montreal smoked meat deli for lunch, found thanks to a recommendation from a Cerb friend.:) The drive was fast and easy and on summerlike roads all of the way while good company brought laughs and discussion and interesting conversation. If we ever do another road trip then the Tim Hortons franchise will survive to live another day.

I spent last night with my daughter and will be heading for home today with another of my children to truly usher in the start of a holiday season at home.

Until next time, and betting that will not be too far in the future.:)

It has been a super week away and yet another part of the voyage of self discovery that I am on.