highlights of the day

Standing on the scale and discovering I have lost 7 pounds since I started my diet. Yay!!

• Like 3

Way to go Ange!

Finally getting my home office out of the basement and with the help of a cerbie, figured out how to hook up my old desktop to the internet! :)

Finally got the book back that I lent someone almost THREE years ago. He lent it to someone, who lent it to someone, who... Anyway I got it back today a little worst for ware but as I said I got it back!

Crossed paths with a beautiful friend today... seeing her always makes me smile!

I bought a bunch of funny animal stickers this afternoon!

Now I can cover my possessions with Funky Birds, Penguin Party, etc.

Life is good. :D

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of funny animal stickers this afternoon!

Now I can cover my possessions with Funky Birds, Penguin Party, etc.

Life is good. :D

This might go really well with the rooster shirt!!

This might go really well with the rooster shirt!!

Why yes! It just might. (Haven't justified ordering it for myself yet, though.)

For those who might be curious, the shirt in question is this.

I consider it both a respectful tribute to a wonderful condiment and a possible producer of fabulous innuendos.

Learning that after a 14 year hiatus, Swedish modern hardcore pioneers Refused are reuniting to play the Coachella festival with a possibility of more shows to follow!

I am SO pining for a tour that brings them even remotely close to Winnipeg!!!!

shape.jpg

SO STOKED!!! :D

After spilling on my laptop yesterday....I reassembled it today and it works :icon_eek: and I won $10 on a lottery ticket ..I was gonna put it in the bank but figured what the hell !!! Spend it ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

A little late....but I got my passport pics done, paperwork filled out and am very much looking forward to mexico! OOOooh yea baby! Better start on my tan :p

And I keep asking myself why is it everyone gets to go to Mexico and not me?? I have my ticket to go soon but is never soon enough to see family & friends :( ... have fun!!

A little late....but I got my passport pics done, paperwork filled out and am very much looking forward to mexico! OOOooh yea baby! Better start on my tan :p

At least I have a highlight too, I got a new recipe that will be trying soon and tonight I'll cook a dish my mom used to make for me :)

I freakin' love my life.

Meet with a new lady friend today. We were suppose to only do ropes. Turn up the best sex I had with a woman in a really long time. And I made her cum 7 times in 4 minutes....she was so beautiful when she came.

Yea...it doesn't suck:D

• Like 1

P: you will have to beat the locals and tourists (men and women) away with a stick!!! Have a great time! Be sure to get lots of hugs, kisses and of course, licks!!!

Visiting friends while I am away and spending time with my kids. We are off to watch the Denver- NE game at a sports bar tonight. Beer, munchies and Tebow Time. :)

Visiting friends while I am away and spending time with my kids. We are off to watch the Denver- NE game at a sports bar tonight. Beer, munchies and Tebow Time. :)

Have fun MrNice !! and enjoy the beer and munchies :) I do think Brady has Mr. Tebow here's number however ;) Better Cheer Hard !!!!

16573300-1e7

But hopefully the girls will keep your spirits up !!!!

16573254-b7516573248-5eb

• Like 1

Got lost in Orleans recently on my way to an encounter. Realized that my ex has de-mapified the glove box.

What to do? Being male, I can't ask for directions! I stop at Mac's, buy a map and on a whim, a lottery ticket. Map doesn't help, I get more lost, I'm officially late, it's starting to snow, and I'm forced to ask for directions - she was very helpful and when I finally get there, very sweet about it. No, scratch that, she was just very sweet. :)

So I already felt the karmic swing towards happiness. And I just discovered that the lottery ticket was a $20 winner! Must be God telling me to visit her again. Yup, I'm certain of it.

• Like 1

Having someone who is extremely well connected and respected serve as a professional reference for you. Considering a career change can be scary but when you have incredible people stand behind you - it really is exciting.