highlights of the day

Having my new corset! I fit in a size 22 and I am able to close it...:D having a waist of 22 inches is kinda neat:D

I think my thigh is 22 inches. Do they make thigh corsets?

lmao. It does probably somewhere...like Germany or Japan.

Leaving tomorrow early for Toronto and for what it look like, an extremely epic weekend:)

Knowing that by noon tomorrow my week is OVER. It has been a hellishly busy work week.

I was thinking of getting two and hooking them up together... I think that'd be about the right size for me. Do you think it'd look good?

@ Phaedrus... I am with ya brother!

Today's highlight?

Playing hooky and taking my *coff coff* sick time to travel home for my mini Christmas with the family. Back Sunday.....

• Like 1

Well it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood....not typical MB weather, the weekend is almost here, my Xmas shopping is done and NO MORE SHOPPIING MALLS !! and I just had a nice chat with an SP friend who has opted not to retire :)

That nasty cough of Old Dogs has brought me down a bit but I will still manage to have a great day. Get well soon OD ;)

Getting to talk to someone after awhile and feeling like a very nervous little cub. Then realizing how much you miss their voice and they truly mean to you!

Getting into my car and having it actually start. it isn't really a true highlight but having my car randomly break down always worries me!

Seeing my family in good health and spirits in the morning!

Finding money in a coat pocket I forgot about, especially if said coat has been sitting in a closet since last winter!

Knowing that in two more big sleeps it will be Christmas weekend and 4 glorious days off!!!!!

I was leaving Ottawa the other day and left my purse outside the hotel...{i'm always in a dither when traveling}:icon_eek: . I hadn't noticed until i was half way to the train and starting freaking out...i get back to the hotel and the concierge and another are trying to call me...some good Samaritan had brought it in. Now that was wonderful. Nice to know this world isn't so corrupt and there are still people out there like that.

• Like 1

Discovering that my fridge was not dead, just that my freezer loading skills needed improvement.

Guest cl****ald***ge

Was shaken awake by my little sisters who are 4 and 10... cutest little girls in the world.... even though I hate being disturbed from my sleep - I couldn't have asked for anyone better to wake me up! I love these little angels..

Waking up this morning and as daylight starts seeing that it is snowing. Perhaps 15 - 20 cm by tomorrow morning, so a white Christmas is in store and the snow simply adds to the Christmas spirit. :)