highlights of the day

Tested the shortbreads, date squares and cherry surprises..... fantastic!!!! Damn I am good....

Enjoying my granduaghters second birthday and seeing her so happy in her new pink jeep

Posted via Mobile Device

Getting abit of a surprise PM from someone special saying just the right things when you really needed to hear it. Thanks.

Early morning fun in the social groups. That's the highlight so far :

More to come, I hope....

... spending two days away and getting back to my own bed... and CERB!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Coming to Halifax to visit and having an internet connection!! Finally LoL YAY! :D

I've receive my TUTU:D I am SO happy. I love tutu:D

damn I look badass in it:D despite the fact that it's pink and glittery purple

I just bet you do! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I just got offered free tickets for the Senators games on Jan 5th and 8th and a place to stay for 3 nights with a buddy who is there on business !! Not sure if I can get away yet, but I am sure likin the offer :)

Kind of a double post here so here I go. Last night I received news that brought a smile to my face and left me wanting the new year to arrive. Today, my smile widened and the new year can not get here fast enough. I can not wait for the calendar to turn so I can receive my early/late Christmas gift from an old/new friend.;)

Well...the fact that I pair it with a leather corset...it does kinda make an impact;)

Well now I know what YOU'RE wearing next time. Talk about highlights of the day! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I am not sure if this is the place to post this....but oh well....

As I was cruising around today listening to some good old Classic Rock as I pretty much do all day every day as I work pretty much every day haha...and my truck is my office now ......anywhooooo.....a song came on that I luv and it always... always reminds me of a certain lady from Cerb here that I have had the pleasure to spend amazing time with on a few occasions now ....... My Sanctuary in this crazy hectic life I live......My happy place I guess you could say :)

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

So I guess I will say that.....so far.....pleasant memories are my highlight of the day ;)