highlights of the day

Making arrangements to see one of my favourite girls who I haven't seen in ages. :)

Having my ATF Cerb lady surprise me in an amazing way with her kindness. Sometimes people do things that just astound us with their understanding, caring and generosity. And in particular when we really don't deserve it.

So humbled and grateful Cub. XO

My day could honestly not be better as for now:going shopping and found out that I am now a size 5 in pants, XS in shirt and coming back home to find a tax return check of 300$ ayep. today will be a good day

Cashew beef for lunch,

Not so bad really,Plus I have a social to look forward too.....

Edited by MrGump

My day could honestly not be better as for now:going shopping and found out that I am now a size 5 in pants, XS in shirt and coming back home to find a tax return check of 300$ ayep. today will be a good day

Well Malika......what better way is there now to celebrate a Great Day than to go shopping again and spending that 300 bucks :):) Then have sex. That is a great way to relax from the stress of shopping ;)

Well Malika......what better way is there now to celebrate a Great Day than to go shopping again and spending that 300 bucks :):) Then have sex. That is a great way to relax from the stress of shopping ;)

Lmao:) I got spank this weekend:) (which was another highlight on sunday...:D) but it left bruises, therefore I can't see people or they would run away thinking I got beaten by people

and the weather is SUPER nice:D

sneaking out of work early with the specific intention of a long anticipated nap.... ahhhhhhhhhhh

My highlight of the day... well hey just having a good day....chatted with a sexy lady and made her smile and an added extra....Old Dog has to nap on Tuesday and I think I will make it until at least Wednesday or Thursday before I have to sneak out of work to nap :)

Just a WAY better day than yesterday.

Snow tires on for the winter yet to come. Some Christmas shopping done. And three weeks from today I set out for Ottawa and then points west for the social. :)

The return of Angel Starr as Penelope!

Ditto! I'm so happy for Penelope and her new life! I'm so proud of and humbled by her strength :)

That and going through my closet and finding an ASWESOME looking winter coat that I didn't even know I had. I think it's been worn once!

Looking at the amount of money I made since March as an SP. Looking at my bank account...Doesn't really match. But then I look at all the amount of books I've purchase since then and it make me happy. I love books

The return of another friend yesterday is the best thing!

Things to look forward to this week: a visit to Barb's after a long absence, a meeting with an old friend, new friends to meet....

We are going to get our first snow today. Starts this afternoon and goes all night. I like snow, at least right now. :)

That sounds like a highlight, Katherine! I hope you both have a very pleasant evening!

A day spent at the spa for moi! Ahhh yes... A pedicure,facial,manicure,swedish massage,steam room and some relaxation in the outdoor pools, it was fabulous! I'm rejuvenated, relaxed and will be raring to go tomorrow :)