highlights of the day

This is a little bit cumulative but it starts with having had perhaps the best weekend and maybe even the best couple of weeks that I have had in well over a year.

Spending time with my daughters baking Christmas cookies.

Spending some visiting time with a couple of friends that I just don't see often enough.

Finding that I am the recipient of two center ice tickets for the Canucks at the Sens next Saturday night, so my daughter and I will go and her poor husband unfortunately is odd man out.

Seeing that the weather forecast for Wednesday and Thursday is looking pretty good for my drive to Ottawa for the social and then points west. Barring blizzard conditions I am going!

It's all good. :)

Hello Skyrim! Good bye social life!

Ok so maybe I'm living under a rock.......but what's Skyrim? Lol.

It is a video game for the xbox 360 :)

Ahhh...I don't own one. That explains my confusion lol. Thanks, sweetness! :)

Getting told I have an epic ass by the most difficult ass man I know.

and @castle, I play the PC version of Skyrim. I am killing dragons! well soon...

yeah sorry I stopped paying attention after you mentioned your epic ass ;) I would have to agree wholeheartedly :D

Re-connecting with someone special on CERB in just a small 'chat' way and realizing how special some initial meetings can be.

• Like 1

Winning a Lava Lamp as a door prize at a company team building day. I LOVE lava lamp.

780108.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

Arriving in Levis Quebec...which means tomorrow I am in Ottawa! Wooot!

This has become one of my favorite threads as of late .... I can come here after say a long or stressful day....I have nothing to report but I read other people's highlights ! Makes it a highlight for me and makes me smile or chuckle.

and...... if I ever draw Malika's name or Old Dog's for Xmas.....I can buy Malika an animal hat or although not much of an artist get some ink and draw on her back.....and get Old Dog a lava lamp ! Very useful information !

I recently discovered that Penelope's vajayjay is registered as a trademark... I am very impressed with myself for my attention to detail!

• Like 1