highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

You are very loved especially ;)

Whlle missing my friends and knowing I am missing out it was great of them to call me, that made me feel loved and special!!

When you finally are able to meet someone you've wanted to meet for a long time. And always dangerous when we have such high expectations and build up...and then when the lady surpasses every bit of imagination and hope you could have for a date. Well lets just say it will be a Valentines I'll never forget and a new lady who I hope to see much more often.

Spending the entire long ass bus ride to work catching on the Boobies and Fripples threads :D. Sometimes I do actually like technology lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

I found two $50 bills in my glove compartment this morning!!! That was a nice surprise. :) I swear... Sometimes I put money away and forget about it. Last year, I found a couple of hundred dollars in a drawer!

• Like 1

It is a beautiful if not almost spring like day here on the Island.

I have had a nice visit with a friend and I will be off at the end of the week to spend a few days with my kids.

It is so nice when plans come together!

• Like 1

Well it is an absolute beautiful day in MB, gonna be done work soon and off for a couple days of R & R, had an awesome chat with a beautiful lady this morning, booked more holidays and well thats it for now :)

Oh ya.... realized how much seeing the women posting about lululemon / yoga pants, and Ben Wa Balls gets my motor running :) grrrrrr No wonder I run into moose with my truck .... I keep looking for sexy ladies with lululemon pants on walking with their Ben Wa Balls in ;) Pay attention Lee !!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

It happened yesterday but Im still happy about it...I got my NFLD and Winnipeg bookings done! It was such a productive day!

For today, I am just so very happy to sit back with my bucket of coffee!

It is a weekend coming up and I am travelling today to Halifax to spend an extra long weekend with my kids. Lots on the agenda including skating on the Halifax oval, a nice dinner out, no doubt some Wii MarioCart and just relaxing and catching up in person.

• Like 1

Got an email from a new friend on here with some pictures. No, not those kind of pictures, but some interesting cultural pictures. I'm always intrigued by what I can learn about other people/places in the event I may travel there someday. It's nice to make new friends without the pressure of expectations.

Posts on my page and pm's from friends, some new ones and some older ones. Getting to know each other better. It feels good.

Found a new record store downtown with stuff I actually want.... music for the weekend!!!!

It's slow going, but I'm writing through my creative block. :)

Three pages this morning. Maybe I'll write an erotic short story later. I've been meaning to do that- I have so many ideas and I shall no longer succumb to the tyranny of the blank page!

[insert the noise of me fervently clicking my ballpoint pen]

Well done, Julie! All the best in your creative work.

I just heard from Sweetshay. I'm excited :)