highlights of the day

Being called A"dork"able. Probably one of the best compliments you can get during an intense conversation about harry potter while wearing an old lady cardigan.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest cl****ald***ge

Hello everyone!

So far I have been contacted with such wonderful warm welcomes and messages! I am very glad to have found this "little community" called CERB.

XOX

Claire Aldridge

Getting my ticket for Ottawa first ever comic-con!! :D

I have been 'dealing' with a rather major issue now for close to a year and a half, and finally decided that my way of dealing with it has not really gotten me too far, so I decided that it was time to call in professional help.

I KNOW it is early days in this new approach, but am wishing I had not waited so long. So my highlight is simply recognizing that I needed some help and more so perhaps was my positive response to the start of that help.

And a huge thank you to those who have had faith in me (CERB members included, as well as family and friends) - I shall do this!

• Like 3

I used to live with three cats. Today I found out I'm allergic to cats. I no longer live with any cats. Victory is mine!

That would totally explain why I felt awful all the time when I was at home. And I thought the place was just cursed. :p

• Like 1

I am back from Toronto....I sign a lease when I was there...a totally awesome new one bedroom apartment :D

3 weeks!

also this is my new kitchen. (you can't see but there is a dishwasher)

0004bb4a-e2b3-3352-e003-c6c6ba6d68c7_720.jpg

• Like 4

Sitting outside, enjoying a drink and a cigar, a couple of months before I was expecting to be able to do so. Hello, Spring!

• Like 1

My highlight of the day, is the fact that it is 20 degrees out!!!! Going to have lunch and out to enjoy the sun!!

A very nice morning interlude!

Additional Comments:

Oh yes and taking the time to discover what iBooks has to offer!

Received the latest Jo Nesbo mystery delivered to my kindle. Looking forward to starting it.

Like many others, I have to comment on the amazing weather that ushered in the first day of spring. A beautiful day here in the Maritimes.

I got to spend a large part of my day outside puttering in my greenhouse, and that brings the real highlight of the day. - being so fortunate to have a large, private rural property, I get to pee outside. The joys of country living. :)

Sounds like a strange highlight, but I have a viral infection, which should take a few more weeks more to run it's course. Two days ago I thought I had pneumonia.

Yeah, infection sucks, but pneumonia would be worse

RG

• Like 2

I created a totally one of a kind meal out of leftovers. Something extremely original and probably can never be duplicated. What a shame cause was so yummy!

Guest **cely***r***ne

LOTS of food for supper and for dessert ... cheesecake. :p

Sitting on the porch with a nicely chilled glass of Reisling about to tuck into the book about Steve Jobs (I originally wrote tuck into Steve Jobs but that just sounded wrong!) So, thank you....you know who you are!