highlights of the day

Highlight of yesterday: Getting my appraisal at work for a new job I only started a couple months ago and finding out that I'm ROCKING that shit! Well above target in all areas! :)

Highlight of today: Getting to spend a sexy evening with an even sexier lady! :D

......I think today's highlight is way better than yesterdays ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Dealing with catfights in my house this morning. Hissing and fur everywhere at 5 am. A certain orange 14 lb troublemaker wants to be king of the household as he jumps my poor 15 year old cat who can no longer fight back.

Finding my "Ultimate Redhead" ! :)

Now I just have to figure out who she is, and how I can meet her.....

tumblr_lr7pz8bi9Q1qd33kzo1_500.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

I just made my housekeepers day! We both kind of teared up! What a sweet lady! All I did was tip her 20.00, but she went out of her way to make sure I liked everything she did and she said she never gets tipped..

do they not deserve it? I believe they do. :)

First of all, Penelope, that was so kind, I do the same when I travel, here in Canada or abroad!!

I am now sitting on my balcony, sun out, no wind, BBQ, dogs, and a ceaser in hand! I love today, it sure is the calm before the storm!

Coming up with the all time best comeback to a stupid text message :)

My highlight is that I just checked my texts and Meg's highlight wasn't due to one of my stupid text messages ;)

Woo! Getting the call from the lingerie shop here in town that they got a new shipment. Its freaking brutal trying to get f bras in Regina and I just got 4 new sets! Biggest smile ever!

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually the highlight of the WE. Great priceline bid accepted, airline standby tickets, and a trip to Toronto to see all the shiny new toys at the auto show.

Couple highlights.

First, reflecting back on a great sleepover I had this weekend with a great lady. A recommendation will be forthcoming shortly

Second, sounds strange, and Lee especially you will appreciate the irony of this. But truck limped into the shop Friday. Fortunately the cost not as bad as I thought (still hurt, but short term pain LOL) Why a highlight. First it fixed a problem (water pump) that if not fixed, well had it blown I could have been in the middle of nowhere if it went. Second bonus to that, it gets paid this week, which means third highlight

My upcoming encounter with another wonderful lady in March I can still make, I'll have the disposable income available

A sound truck reflecting back on this past weekend's encounter and my upcoming encounter still a go, life is good, and those are the highlights of the day

RG

Well as a response to what I wrote earlier in the things that suck thread, it took me to this highlight. There is nothing better to fix the things that suck than to take the opportunity to grab your hammer and your prybars and rip all of the walls and ceiling plaster out of a bedroom that desperately needs renovation. It is underway as I speak and I feel so much better!

However that may take me back to the things that suck thread in a few days when I have to try to put it all back together. But hey, forget that for now, and just enjoy the random power of destruction.

And Lee, I shall NOT bring my laptop near my hammer. :)

My highlight now is that my laptop works and is useable attached to my office moniter.....I hadn't backed up my business files for awhile so this makes me very happy :) Might look funny driving around with a 22" lcd monitor on the dash of my truck though ;)

Mr.Nice ..... the power of destruction is awesome ... and if a hammer and prybar don't fit the bill...... grab a cordless reciprocating saw and get busy .... then my personal experience reminds me....hire a drywaller and DO NOT do it yourself ;)

and RG ...so glad I didn't jinx you with my comment the other day and that you had an awesome sleepover visit :) I happen to think jobs and trucks are highly over rated anyways. Just quit your job sell your truck and hobby till the money is gone ....and then .... well become a gigalo ;) "RG Bigalow ! The Canadian Gigalo"

The highlight of my weekend was spending two lovely evenings with a lovely gent from out of town and finding out that lamb really is quite good! :)

Guest S**a*Q

Not having worked in forever, only to come back to awesomely sweet clients for yesterday and today. :D Soooo happy to be back.

Oh yeah and hanging out with Peeneh-lope (Penelope) f*cking rocks :D

That is all.

Guest S**a*Q
Ahhh Ottawa, my fav city in Canada!!! Nice to be back in the heart of the city again. Leave sleepy Freddy behind for a few days:) Plan to enjoy myself on this visit, as always!

Aw you're there I'm here... We'll have to meet up in the middle someday ;) Have fun in Ottawa. :D