highlights of the day

This was actually yesterdays highlight but:

Well after 5 + years of tests and procedures and tumors removed and cancer and cancer scares I have finally been given a "clean bill of health"....at least for now ;) ...Yay !! So I am raising my glass of Lee's finest 2 year old home made wine (2010 was a great year) to all you Cerb peeps .... Cheers :chug: Life is good !

• Like 9

Friends who come to the rescue when you need them.

A warm thank you to them for tonight's interactions.

In what has been a pretty crappy day, shrimp and chips for lunch was a definite plus!!

I wonder how many highlights involve food, sex, or other!

Sounds strange, but it felt good to go back to work after three weeks off sick

RG

Additional Comments:

And another benefit to this being sick, I lost 10 more pounds, for forty total since I started my New Years Resolution back in January

RG

It's 9:40 in the morning ... A major project is finished, and I have an appointment with a lovely lady this afternoon. More highlights to come!!!

Received a certified cheque today for my car which sold in 2 days at the total price I asked for it! Get my new car on Tuesday!!!

Received a certified cheque today for my car which sold in 2 days at the total price I asked for it! Get my new car on Tuesday!!!

Awesome Meg. !!!!

I will post a reminder on Tuesday folks .....get off the road cause Meg is on the loose in her new car. !!

PS....... You have gorgeous airbags

..sure hope you didn't sell those babies. ;) ;)

My highlight of the day was not having to get up this morning, I'm off till Monday...thank god!!! You never realize how tired you are until you stop. I was so very tired!

Can't agree more with Cato's post #2 right at the top of this thread. It just brightens up my day when I've received a PM from a special friend. :)

Received great messages today from some of my very best friends on cerb. Really great messages.

Surrounded by beauty on cerb.

What could be better than that?

• Like 1

This is a highlight to come I suppose but I am getting excited about it. I am taking a break from my renovation projects and am driving tomorrow to spend a day with my daughter.

2500 posts on my profile page!

Thanks to all of you who have left me messages.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Tonight was a supper of buffalo wings;potato salad and slaw and washed down with a couple of Stella Artois. Love these three day weekends! Happy Easter to all!

Picked up my new vehicle today and I am one week smoke free plus a bonus 3lb loss (yeah 3lbs is a lot for a chick!)

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm 19 lbs of weight gone!!! :D First time I smile getting off the scale! The gym, cutting down on beer and moving Malika is finally paying off.

Where do I start. At the moment it is 5:30 PM and I am sitting outside, with a beer, and with the BBQ fired up. I have spent the entire day outside and it was glorious.......jumped from one outside job to another though, so did not really 'finish' anything. But that's irrelevant - It is sooooo nice to be outside again! I love it.

• Like 3

One word, repeated over and over again: Penelope, Penelope , Penelope, Penelope, Penelope ....

..... It's been 6 hours and I'm still weak kneed!!

• Like 2

21 friggin degrees, sunny and another day in store like it for tomorrow. Was outside most of the day, just back from where I did a little coaching at a local school and now off for the first time to fish. Me, a bobber, quiet solitude, and maybe even some trout for breakfast. Close to the perfect day.

21 friggin degrees, sunny and another day in store like it for tomorrow. Was outside most of the day, just back from where I did a little coaching at a local school and now off for the first time to fish. Me, a bobber, quiet solitude, and maybe even some trout for breakfast. Close to the perfect day.

Seriously hoping to hear that tomorrow's highlight is that you had trout for breakfast.

A gorgeous day here in NL as well. Didn't get outside much, but after 3 days of trying I think I've fixed my computer of it's woes! Feeling pretty good about it.

Porthos

Edited by po***os
Fix typo

Seriously hoping to hear that tomottow's highlight is that you had trout for breakfast.

A gorgeous day here in NL as well. Didn't get outside much, but after 3 days of trying I think I've fixed my computer of it's woes! Feeling pretty good about it.

Porthos

Well not for breakfast but a dozen nice trout will make a nice dinner for some friends and I. :)

• Like 2

A fabulous hike along a portion of the East Coast trail to end the day. Gorgeous scenery, dramatic cliffs, ocean views, and a wonderful sunset.

Walking my dog along the Rideau River on a beautiful day, with a soy maple latte in hand, while one of my favourite pieces of classical music plays on my iPod (Handel's Passacaglia in F, if you're curious). Little moments like this always give me a warm and glowing sense of contentment.

Saw my first whales of the season this morning. I absolutely love Newfoundland!

• Like 1