highlights of the day

Going on the most perfect first date ever with a close friend and being completely surprised at how awesome it was. I love when punk guys dress up. Now trying to think of ways to explain to my mom I am seeing someone 3 years younger then her. *sigh*

Posted via Mobile Device

Meeting some exciting new cerb members (at least meeting them virtually), and beginning a conversation with them that I hope will flourish.

It's fun to welcome new members, and it's great when they respond so positively.

So yes, new cerb friends.

That's one reason why I love this place.

I've lost 7 lbs. Yay!

Congratulations Nicolette

On a similar note, have to go to my nephew's first communion this Sunday

Tried on my slacks, too big, got to go out tonight and buy a new pair of slacks, smaller waist

RG

• Like 1

A wet, gray morning has turned into a brilliantly sunny ang gorgeous late afternoon and evening here in NL. Not a cloud in the sky, the ocean is shimmering like it was made of a 1000 jewels. Sitting on my deck, enjoying a beer, a bald eagle just flew past, and I'm now about to cook a fabulous meal of pan-fried cod for dinner.

Life simply doesn't get better. I am at peace with the world!

New friends, old friends. Clouds, rain, familiar music, gentle exhaustion. Open windows, tinned soup, salt water, hard truths, bare feet, and miles to go before I sleep. (Figuratively speaking.)

• Like 1

Taking a long morning walk through the woods and breathing the cool fresh air - while feeling the warm sun rays. Springtime is so refreshing!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Glaring at the snow after yesterdays snow fall; shaking my head at broken down server,(now working) and wishing I got laid today instead of working!

Glaring at the snow after yesterdays snow fall; shaking my head at broken down server,(now working) and wishing I got laid today instead of working!

That's a highlight??? Oh mightyfinn you should be in St.John's.

Today was gorgeous and sunny. Walked around downtown, enjoyed a pint at my favorite pub. Everyone was out. It seemed like half the Island had taken thir motorcycles out of the shed and were enjoying that first ride of the season. Winter coats, boots, and rain gear thrown aside. Girls were out in short skirts, and even shorter shorts and men were gazing appreciatively.

Cato my friend, you should have been here, as some of your favorite parts of feminine beauty were on display ... Long lovely legs and gorgeous asses. And since NL has proud Irish roots, there were lots of redheads out and about.

A glorious day!

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

We had that weather here three weeks ago and then pow Winter Weather! The women here are wearing long winter coats and winter boots again. Maybe its time to move again. Except i would miss the fresh water fishing and swimming, the out door barbecues humping in a tent while camping in Gods Country!By the way I do live on The Rock too!

Today, for some reason, I made the PERFECT cup of coffee twice in a row....K-cup Keurig, Maxwell House, right amount of sugar and cream......OMFG......heaven in a cup.

• Like 1

Two of my cerb threads have passed the 100,000 hit level, Barb's and Best Bums! I'm pleased.

• Like 1

My son finally has time to come over for dinner :) Out of my huge repetoire of recipes, he chose shephards pie cause that is the meal that makes him think most of home :)

Seeing people who have been members of this board for a while without posting much, suddenly finding their voices and starting to participate more actively. I've noticed that in a few cases lately, and I'm enjoying the new input.

Would it be corny if I said coming to this forum?

I mentioned this in another thread, but the politeness has not ceased to impress me. It's a breath of fresh air in a troll infested internet.

That and the thought of an upcoming trip to Paris!!

Having a panic attack because I thought that I forgot my work phone at home whileI was in the train.

Look in my travel bag for a book,what do i find? My phone:D I just realize that I woke up in the middle of the night to put in my back cause I forgot to pack it yesterday night before going to bed.

:D

• Like 2

Just finished a public speaking engagement on an emotion filled topic. It went really well, and am congratulating myself for choosing to stay here rather than do the 5 hour drive home tonight.

• Like 2

Having a panic attack because I thought that I forgot my work phone at home whileI was in the train.

Look in my travel bag for a book,what do i find? My phone:D I just realize that I woke up in the middle of the night to put in my back cause I forgot to pack it yesterday night before going to bed.

:D

Awwww Frenchie ! Glad you found it ! Lost phones are usually in your travel bag or under you boobs as a rule of thumb ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5lLab32MlnxBM9ud_uvO9lgDt46nXQOhGOjUmPbMNSi5c6EdE

• Like 1