A Random Act of Kindness

Chanel Reign, everyone should have a friend like you

I just voted and have put a reminder in my calendar and will try to vote every 24 hours

the second place photo is close behind ... so, everyone keep voting!!!

and, I'm in for $50 too if that turns out to be needed

with fingers crossed ...

Chanel: I have known you for years and you are very well liked by people who have met you.

You can simply tell your friend that some "special friends of yours who care voted". Because that's what all these folks are.

I voted as well.

I have a VERY good feeling about this one.

Thank you sweetpea, thats exactly what I'll tell her when it's over.

And you all are indeed special friends and am overwhelmed a little by the generosity of everyone. I have such a warm and fuzzy right now.

Thank you all.

by using one of the computers in the air canada lounge in the calgary airport - I was able to vote twice within 24 hours ... look for public computers :)

• Like 1

I think this handsome young man and his beautiful mother are going for a balloon ride soon. WooHoo! :) They're both very fortunate to have you as a friend Chanel.

Guest K****r De**xe

HI Chanel, I just voted and think this random act of kindness is something you have in your heart. You are such a beautiful woman inside and out.

I will match the $50 dollars just to make sure this young man enjoys his ballon ride.

XXXXXX

Whoo Hooo Chanel. It looks as if your channeling folks in a common cause here is paying off for your friends. I am so excited to see that. :)

I voted too. I hope they win! I also sent the link to for the canada balloon website address and profile to friends/family so they can vote for them as well. :) The teenagers are going to send it to all their friends. Hope this helps! xoxo