CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

First off, how have I possibly missed such a great thread... I am a very fervent believer in the power of hugs!

Needless to say I am a big huger! Although not everyone likes hugers for some reason. Still figuring that one out...

I am also in shock that this video hasn't been linked yet:

Needless to say, my most sincerest and bestest hugs to all!

Random hug for Penelope ! Just cause....she is ohhh soooo hugable :) Hopefully my hands don't wander ;) a mind of their own sometimes.......

Here's a hug for you, Sophia. I hope you feel better. You've gotta be in top shape for your trip :)

My bigggest bear hug goes out to a special lady this week. She is so strong and has my deepest admiration but each of us can use a little cub support once in awhile. And this week I strongly lift you up...even if you think you don't need it. Luvs Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Well this big old bear is usually the giver of good bear hugs. Nearing the end of a project that will see many colleagues lose their jobs and I was the one who developed the plan and identified the people. This normally professional and altogether guy is starting to feel the impact of what I've had to develop and not feeling so good as those who I care about will receive the news. :icon_sad:

Thank-you Julianna, and welcome to the board!

I'll offer a big warm hug to anyone in need as well.

I'd really appreciate one, also! (I haven't been feeling well

with this cold I'm now getting over.) It's good that one can share

a hug in a way that's giving and receiving, all at the same time.

Hugs all around! :)

Hugs to futileresistenz for a speedy recovery!

Hugs to myself because I can't remember the last time I gave myself a hug.

And hugs for everyone!

Julie, it's even nicer when someone else gives you a hug, so I thought that this might be the perfect one for you.

untitled.jpg

Guest L**gh M****e

Big Hugs To All and Everyone! We all need one, regardless who you are! No matter the size of your wallets, the education you have, the position you hold in life....it's your Heart that counts and everyone's Heart could use a Hug! And of course I do remember to hug myself just by wrapping my arms around me tight and squeeze...I literally give myself hugs! Lee xoxo

Everyone deserves a good hug, and some more than others at this time. If that might be you, then here is what you are waiting for.

funny-pictures-hugs-are-now-available.jpg

As many of us know, Chanel is going through a rough time, and is going to be saying good-bye to her dog this week.

If ever there was a time to reactivate the CERB group hug machine, this is it.

A million hugs to you Chanel, and all the love and good will this community can muster.

Porthos

• Like 1

I tried finding if anyone posted this, couldn't find it. Anyhow, if it's been posted here before, here it is again

Canadians (North Americans) just don't hug enough. When I travel back to Iceland and see my friends and acquaintances hugs and kisses (male and female) are more common than handshakes. It was a little odd to me at first, but being a big huggy bear I adapted rather quickly and I love it!

So...hugs to all of you. And a challenge; try hugging one person today rather than shake their hand. ;)

• Like 1

As many of us know, Chanel is going through a rough time, and is going to be saying good-bye to her dog this week.

If ever there was a time to reactivate the CERB group hug machine, this is it.

A million hugs to you Chanel, and all the love and good will this community can muster.

Porthos

aww, big hug to you chanel,as a huge dog lover I can certainly relate to your pain,thinkikg of you my dear,stay strong,Cristy