CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Sending a Big hug to Mrrnice2 in hopes that his immune system ramps up, kicks the butt of whatever he's fighting and gets him on his way to visit family.

Also for everyone dealing with something difficult; you're stronger than you think you are and sometimes the hardest moments give way to the biggest and best moments.

• Like 3

There are numerous people in this community dealing with not so nice events and issues at the moment. I may not respond to each of you but I also stop and try to send some supportive energy. I just want to send a hug out to anyone who is feeling less than jolly and is struggling to find good in each day. Try to be strong one step at a time and lean on those who love you. It will get better and may be a stepping stone to "the best". So big HUGS to you all!

• Like 2

There are numerous people in this community dealing with not so nice events and issues at the moment. I may not respond to each of you but I also stop and try to send some supportive energy. I just want to send a hug out to anyone who is feeling less than jolly and is struggling to find good in each day. Try to be strong one step at a time and lean on those who love you. It will get better and may be a stepping stone to "the best". So big HUGS to you all!

I finally recently had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady... i had always been impressed by her personal connection with people here on LYLA... and as I expected she is even nicer in person.... while today she is sending hugs out under this thread the reality is she has been giving us all hugs in her many posts over the years... THANK YOU For being who you are and know that I am sending hugs right back to you.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't know where to start passing out hugs to all who need one or who could use one, so this is for anyone that would like to accept it. :)

7177_zpsdb2551fc.jpg

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

I want to send hugs out to anyone else pissed off with snow lol!

As our little taste of winter continues I am sensing a touch of frustration from some of our Maritime and Atlantic ladies. So for Maraena, Midnight-Energies, Sophia, Meaghan MacLeod, Katherine, Cristycurves, Emily Rushton, Savannah Lane, Victoria, and anyone else anywhere that is ready for spring breezes here is your hug.

Remember that this is a once every thirty years thing so you are all too young to remember the last time this happened. One day you will look back at this fondly.

Embrace. :)

bear%20hugs_zpsowen56tp.gif

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

These hugs are for everyone who goes back to work tomorrow after the long weekend...

Want to send a few hugs today to those dealing with a lot ion their lives in different ways.

Lady Sophia

NSguy76

OldDog

Warped88

And to anyone else who just needs one....I have plenty, take all you need!

• Like 4

I am in a hugging mood this evening so this is for Midnight-Energies, Mareana, Katherine and anyone else that might enjoy receiving.

Hugs-59.jpg

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Aww! Thank you :) Big Hugs right back to you!

I am in a hugging mood this evening so this is for Midnight-Energies, Mareana, Katherine and anyone else that might enjoy receiving.

Hugs-59.jpg

Well this loser looks like he could use a hug

n-STEPHEN-HARPER-MIKE-DUFFY-large570.jpg

Well maybe someone else can hug him. I'm just not ready

I prefer dancing in celebration

RG :-)

Well maybe someone else can hug him. I'm just not ready

I prefer dancing in celebration

RG :-)

I hope you're not suggesting he's a cerb member?! ....although his candidate in my riding was only Ashley Madison....

• Like 1

The challenge with hugging that guy is you might not feel the urge to let him go once you get your arms around his neck lol

• Like 1

To all those that get dragged through the mud - I'm sending out a big hug. I love lyla as it is a positive board. I'm seeing some ladies on the other boards getting dragged through the mud - I don't think they deserve it, and even though they are not on this site, I wanted to send them a hug.

• Like 4

I feel like giving hugs today, so I give a hug to anyone who wants one. My son and his wife are coming to visit this weekend so I'll be giving lots of hugs to them and their new baby.

• Like 3