Dammit! You mean I missed Trinity? I was there in the evening, hoping to see her but she wasn't there. I guess I'll try to go earlier next time.

Whoops. Not Trinity ... Trina. My mistake.

Was in there yesterday afternoon around 4:30. Being that it was a Monday it was pretty quiet. All the ladies I was hoping to see were leaving as I arrived, but I met a new girl, Bianca, from Toronto. Curvy (but not BBW) ebony girl, twenties. Probably about 5'1 or 5'2 without the heels. Straight black hair, tattoo on lower back right above a bubble butt that will for sure catch your eye. Enhanced breasts. Very pretty face. Nice enough girl, friendly, well spoken. She had just started her shift when I showed up. Took her for a few songs in the CR. She seemed warm and adventurous but I personally didn't feel much chemistry with her so only stayed for 3 songs. Might have had more to do with me than her though. It happens, and had nothing to do with any lack of effort on her part. Undecided if I'll repeat with her myself but I would recommend her to others.

Oh, and she's honest with the song count so that's always a plus.

• Like 1

Keisha is stunning - she has long legs, hard abs and a big natural rack, and very plush lips. Does anyone have experience with Brittany or Keisha?

Additional Comments:

Please ignore my previous post. I submitted by accident :icon_frown:

I am wondering if anybody has seen a slim ebony dancer named Keisha at Barefax lately?

As Juice posted a few years ago ... "Keisha is stunning - she has long legs, hard abs and a big natural rack, and very plush lips."

She was working at Pigale last year but I have been to Pigale a few time this year and haven't seen her there.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I spent a long afternoon there on Friday. It wasn't nearly as dark as it usually is, so I switched my routine up a bit.

I started with a new girl: Autumn. When I say new, I mean fresh-out-of-the-crate new. She's only been at it for a month and still has that new-dancer smell. We chatted A LOT, before and after a trip upstairs. A really eager beaver and I think that she has a good head on her shoulders. She has long auburn hair with cute bangs and was really curvy.

After a bit, she introduced her travel-mate Jordan to me. Jordan is more experienced, and was a pretty good time, but all-in I think I preferred Autumn. She was just friendlier, which made the difference.

These two were only in town for a week and are done after a shift tonight.

Next, I finally got around to taking Natalia up. She is so soft and inviting, a real treasure. She is a veteran of this club and used to work at Pink's before this (if anyone still remembers Pink's). Her saucy little smiles always brighten my day.

All it took was one smile to Selena and she came right over. She is really shy, and we made her feel at home with our group. Her English is improving and really not bad at all, but she still feels nervous speaking it instead of her native Spanish. She was quite pleasant in the CR as well.

I wanted to spend some time with Trina, but her ankle is still twisted and she knew how much torture she would put it through if we went upstairs. Instead, she threw her new friend Bella at me. Bella is just cute as a button. She's dark, tiny, beautiful, and a great dancer. Definitely a new card in my deck.

Trini wanted to take me up and try out some new moves, but I had to leave. Not before she got her NO BGR button, though. She was very excited to put it on.

• Like 1

I spent a long afternoon there on Friday. It wasn't nearly as dark as it usually is, so I switched my routine up a bit.

I started with a new girl: Autumn. When I say new, I mean fresh-out-of-the-crate new. She's only been at it for a month and still has that new-dancer smell. We chatted A LOT, before and after a trip upstairs. A really eager beaver and I think that she has a good head on her shoulders. She has long auburn hair with cute bangs and was really curvy.

After a bit, she introduced her travel-mate Jordan to me. Jordan is more experienced, and was a pretty good time, but all-in I think I preferred Autumn. She was just friendlier, which made the difference.

These two were only in town for a week and are done after a shift tonight.

Next, I finally got around to taking Natalia up. She is so soft and inviting, a real treasure. She is a veteran of this club and used to work at Pink's before this (if anyone still remembers Pink's). Her saucy little smiles always brighten my day.

All it took was one smile to Selena and she came right over. She is really shy, and we made her feel at home with our group. Her English is improving and really not bad at all, but she still feels nervous speaking it instead of her native Spanish. She was quite pleasant in the CR as well.

I wanted to spend some time with Trina, but her ankle is still twisted and she knew how much torture she would put it through if we went upstairs. Instead, she threw her new friend Bella at me. Bella is just cute as a button. She's dark, tiny, beautiful, and a great dancer. Definitely a new card in my deck.

Trini wanted to take me up and try out some new moves, but I had to leave. Not before she got her NO BGR button, though. She was very excited to put it on.

[emoji4][emoji8] all I have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's been a while since I visited the Fax - I'm more into MA these days - but am wondering if Tiffany is still there? I had a great time with her in the CR on many an occasion.

It's stealing end of story... Not cool and to brag about it, really low.

Thanks for informing us kilt boy, this is def something you do not want in the clubs. Everyone is trying to make a buck in this world at least do it honorably and not steal.

Bring it up to management.

• Like 1

Thanks for informing us kilt boy, this is def something you do not want in the clubs. Everyone is trying to make a buck in this world at least do it honorably and not steal.

Well said , esp since the industry is dying and with so many girls , even sometimes no girls and less customers lately . It is effecting girls but also the bar. We don't wanna lose more clients then we already have due to the no parking in the front until labour day. We want customers to continue to come back. Sometimes when a girl does that the customer doesn't come back even tho their are other wonderful ladies that won't do those things they have the tendency to think all the girls may be like that if one girl has done it , I have experienced something similar at another club where a girl ripped off the client and the customer kept coming back but wouldn't go for dances until one day he really gave one of the girls a go and he realized were all individuals and we're all different on how we work our work ethics if that makes any sense at all. It's honestly sad that some girls need to stoop to that level honestly. But kiltboy will continue to come visit us , don't let that stop you !!!

• Like 2

I must have missed something in the story. Where was there stealing mentioned? I didn't notice it in the message. What is BGR?

My Take: if the girl is visiting (ie: from out of town) this is more likely to happen. Local girls are always best.

Well the girl he's speaking about is a local girls. And don't think all local girls don't do that cus in most cases in my opinion a lot of local girls and so I have heard so these things that's why a lot of the times you'll see girls get barred from one club and end up at another and manage to make it back to the other.

I must have missed something in the story. Where was there stealing mentioned? I didn't notice it in the message. What is BGR?

He may have got the post removed .

Had an interesting lunch yesterday. Chrissy finished her set, dressed, then came to our table for some help. She had on a nice royal blue one piece swimsuit that ties up all along the back, but the ties had knotted up and she couldn't undo it. I spent a good 10 minutes working on that knot with her cozied up against me, her delightful bum pressed up on me.

I used to make knotted paracord bracelets, so I'm pretty good with knots. The problem was the string was the same stretchy material as the outfit.

I eventually got her undone, tied back up again, and cut off the extra 2' of cord from the ends with a knife I always have handy. Be prepared.

Hey, now I have a new cord for my sunglasses! Plus, it still smells like her ...

• Like 1

BGR = Black Girl Rule

For more, there is another thread in this forum created by a dancer who is pretty upset with the situation, and another started by me in the Dancers & Devotees social group on the same subject.

About the rest, a situation was discussed that was a bit too pointed at one individual in a very negative way, most references have been removed, and the situation dealt with.

No need to add a black mark in this positive thread.

PAY THE DANCERS

AND CARRY ON

[emoji7]

• Like 1

About the rest, a situation was discussed that was a bit too pointed at one individual in a very negative way, most references have been removed, and the situation dealt with.

PAY THE DANCERS

AND CARRY ON

[emoji7]

Having made a comment about this, just wanted to note that I did not "report" or initiate any contact with the board moderators about the topic.

My post was removed as well, probably because I had quoted the post in question as part of my response.

It seems like the author of the post (Kilt Boy) arranged for the removal himself, but I can't be sure. If this was the case, props to KB on the personal integrity front.

• Like 2

Love the new wrestler style unitards that some of the ladies are wearing, will burlap sacks be next?

INTEGRITOUS is my gladiator name.

I thought it was Lascivious? Or maybe Hornius? I swear I saw a statue of Pan, and he had your face!

• Like 2

Is there a blond haired girl named Chrissy that works here? Has a piercing near her upper lip, tatoos on her left arm and right leg. Help is much appreciated.

My Paris (the darker, shorter, tattooed, thinner one, sometimes called London if the other Paris is working) is returning to Ottawa on Friday and sent me a message so I could let you all know. She's CRAZY good in the CR, and I wouldn't miss her for the world. I just need her to get back to me about when on Friday because I ain't got all day.

REMINDER TO SELF: bring better back support this time.

===========================

Also, I wanted to report that I took Trina for a stroll upstairs and her foot seems to be healing nicely. It took a while to get back downstairs, but that's to be expected. I don't know how, but she emptied my wallet and didn't remove a stitch of clothing! She is such a great girl.

Your clothing or her clothing? Where DO you carry your wallet??

Somebody's going to have to keep an eye on you!

If the Gods cooperate, I'll finally be able to buy you your birthday beer on Friday. Very curious about Paris!!

Your clothing or her clothing? Where DO you carry your wallet??

Somebody's going to have to keep an eye on you!

If the Gods cooperate, I'll finally be able to buy you your birthday beer on Friday. Very curious about Paris!!

Neither of us lost a stitch. We may have been talking about the bible, I can't remember now. It was all very spiritual. I believe God was mentioned several times.

If you want to take a run at Paris, bring the mortgage money. And a stick, to make your way through the crowd. I have ticket #00001.

#dibs

BGR = Black Girl Rule

For more, there is another thread in this forum created by a dancer who is pretty upset with the situation, and another started by me in the Dancers & Devotees social group on the same subject.

PAY THE DANCERS

AND CARRY ON

[emoji7]

Ahh. I figured I must be missing something as I did not see the story.

Stacey is a new dancer who is going to do well. According to some sources (believe what you will) she danced at Pigale's for a year until she was old enough to dance at BareFax.

citation needed

She is tiny and pale and fluently bi. She is about 5' tall and maybe 90 pounds soaking wet. She can grind with the best of them. She doesn't drink at work, except for an occasional RedBull. I kept her warm all afternoon today, but took her upatairs last week on her first day to make her feel welcome.

Her half-shaved pixie haircut gives her an adorable punk rock girl vibe.

Come on down daytime to see her. She's friendly and personable.