What is for supper tonight?

I did pan seared snapper served on a bed of wild mushroom risotto and steamed asparagus.couple glasses of pinot noir capped it off !

Yummy pogos. Haven't had those in ages.

Got to eat some rusty romaine salad (at least they had cranberries and walnuts in the salad) and vegetable soup (though they advertised mushroom soup on the cafeteria menu, and I so wanted/love mushroom soup).

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I didn't know what I wanted to make for dinner so I made two toasted (turkey) bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches and a Diet Pepsi to wash them down. I really enjoyed them!

Made a huge pot of chili... added a couple of splashes of fine Italian wine to smooth things out... Amarone gives it a nice smoky undertone...

Grilled octopus served on white rice, creamed garlic spinach, boiled pearl onions all washed down with an egg cream. For desert: New York style cherry cheese cake and strong coffee.

Dang, everyone is cooking yummy food. I wish I had a stove right now. This living away from house and home for a while sure has its disadvantages, but there are some positives also.

Homemade cottage cheese perogies with farmer's sausage and cream gravy! :D Mmmmmmmm

-- I would soon like to make my Gramma's special german cabbage rolls - where oh where can I find a soured cabbage head in Ottawa?? Please someone HELP - I am having an impossible time finding one.....yes, they DO exist!

• Like 1

-- I would soon like to make my Gramma's special german cabbage rolls - where oh where can I find a soured cabbage head in Ottawa?? Please someone HELP - I am having an impossible time finding one.....yes, they DO exist!

Found this link on how to make it if you can't find them.

http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/serbianvegetables/r/kiseli-kupus.htm

xoxo

• Like 1

Homemade cottage cheese perogies with farmer's sausage and cream gravy! :D Mmmmmmmm

wow!! I have no clue what it is, but sounds awsome! lol...such a unique dish, hope to try it someday!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Dorinda,

Try the popular one on Merivale...

Additional Comments:

Sent you an email as well...

I'm not telling. Every time I post what we're planning for dinner on here, something happens and our plans get postponed or cancelled.

I'm not telling. Every time I post what we're planning for dinner on here, something happens and our plans get postponed or cancelled.

LOL!! Too funny, I would ave used rep, but apperantly I have been active today hehehhe, you make me laugh Joy!

As on every Friday, I have fish night:) No not a Catholic thang...wait.... I am Catholic, lol...besides that, I do salmon, sushi, shrimp with Jasmine rice.

I started this years ago for my carple tunnel, and the omgea's in these foods is awsome!

Had some grilled chicken with stir fried peppers, celery and onions. Honey garlic ribs sounds good though.

Going to have an Innis & Gunn to cap things off.