What is for supper tonight?

Kraft Dinner with microwaved hot dogs. It's a delight I only enjoy approximately once a year because it's so dreadfully unhealthy but soooo delicious. Oh, and I make it with cream and butter instead of milk --drools--

• Like 2

despite being a bit nippy out I fired up the bbq and we had ribs! worth the frost-bite.

porthos

tiki marsla with chicken made in electronic pressure cooker,

The chicken was so tender. and tasty

mmmmmmhh over some basmatic rice

Tonight, Fred is making his Never Fails Maple Cider Brined Pork Roast again! Last time we had this, it was so good, I was lying awake in the middle of the night, thinking about it.

(Makes good sandwiches the next day too... if a burglar doesn't break in and raid our fridge, which does seem to happen around here a lot!)

Still with moms frozen chicken titties....slowly softened some onions and garlic. Chopped up the breasts and coated in paprika and flour and added to the pan to brown. A huge squirt of Dijon mustard followed by a bit of chicken stock. Stirred in some chopped up blanched potato and then thru the whole lot into a corningware dish and into a 325 oven for 40mins. Steamed brussel sprouts on the side. Yummo!

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

It's been a long day of work and I don't feel like putting much effort into cooking tonight so it's chicken wings with a thai rub and mashed potatoes. Healthy? No. Delicious? Oh yes!

Mushroom cheddar chowder

It's cream of mushroom soup, with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream on top.

Followed by fresh pineapple

Was too lazy and didn't feel adventuresome tonight

RG

G&T as an appetizer, beer to fill me up, and a glass of port for dessert.

Fuck this week. Hello, Weekend! I love you!

Pork tenderloin stuffed with onion, garlic, apples and freshly made bread crumbs. Oven roasted potatoes and steamed yellow beans tossed in fresh lemon juice and hot pepper flakes.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Perogies for dinner with sour cream, grilled onions, and bacon bits . Indulging this week because of detox for a week starting next week. No caffeine,sugar.beer rye rum no meat nothing but veggies for a week plus juices from the blender!

I am reaching out to all you foodies. I want to do something with chicken and grapes. Not sure exactly what but perhaps it will include tarragon or thyme, maybe cream cheese and perhaps some kind of pastry. I don't want to go the obvious curry route. Pls give me some ideas....chicken and green grapes are the only musts. (This is for tomorrow night....tonight is hamburger soup)

I am reaching out to all you foodies. I want to do something with chicken and grapes. Not sure exactly what but perhaps it will include tarragon or thyme, maybe cream cheese and perhaps some kind of pastry. I don't want to go the obvious curry route. Pls give me some ideas....chicken and green grapes are the only musts. (This is for tomorrow night....tonight is hamburger soup)

mmm tricky....

Is it possiable to do a Bri,grape and chicken...sort of done like a chichen ball, but stuffed? Baked not fyied? puff pastry rather than a doe?

mmm tricky....

Is it possiable to do a Bri' date='grape and chicken...sort of done like a chichen ball, but stuffed? Baked not fyied? puff pastry rather than a doe?[/quote']

Oh my.....sounding good! I have some puff pastry and love Brie. Now for a complimentary herb...

• Like 1

So, I chopped up and browned some chicken. Added onions, apple, grapes and raisins. Softened everything with the help of some chicken stock. Added cinnamon, thyme and a touch of chili powder. Thickened the whole mess up with cream cheese. Stuffed it in some phyllo and baked. Topped with a sauce made of stock, cream cheese and above spices. Yum!

So, I chopped up and browned some chicken. Added onions, apple, grapes and raisins. Softened everything with the help of some chicken stock. Added cinnamon, thyme and a touch of chili powder. Thickened the whole mess up with cream cheese. Stuffed it in some phyllo and baked. Topped with a sauce made of stock, cream cheese and above spices. Yum!

WOW...what kind of mess could we get ourselves into with both of us in the kitchen together? LOL....

Sounds good you got pics for us?

Awsome Idea!!!

Why did I read this thread when I'm hungry? LOL......holy fak!

Just checked the fridge and I get warmed up donair pizza from Greco.....could be a lot worse.