What is for supper tonight?

Smoked a small prime rib doing Greek lemon and parm roasted potato,s broccolini and a nice spinach salad with warm apple Betty ( picked 3 crates today ) and ice cream for desert

I take my weekends on Sundays and Mondays, and I'll admit, there's a little moonshine involved, but I think I'm gonna try using some leftover chicken to make buffalo chicken wraps. First time making my own egg roll wrappers, so wish me luck!

Dorowat. A fiery Ethopian chicken dish made with chick peas (and chicken). Had it once before and it was really hot. Burned 3 times; going in, coming out and in the bowl, I needed a fire-extinguisher.

• Like 1

Tacos

Bought the kit well two kits (extra for lunch tomorrow)

Onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream for toppings

Washed down with no alcohol beer

RG

There's a lot of nice dinners here but I'm not much in the mood for cooking tonight. Think I'll just make a turkey sandwich with mayo and a glass of milk :-)

Glad I'm not the only one who likes tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Tonight I made "enhanced" Kraft Dinner but then I made fish chowda for tomorrow night.

It's always better the next day.

Beef stew and dumplings.

I'm sure I'll need to make more dumplings tomorrow for the leftovers and I always make enough stew for the next day or to freeze.

• Like 1

Hawaiian Pizza with .... wait for it ..... BACON!!!! Soooo good, all hot and cheesy sweet and salty, soooo good!!

Additional Comments:

Bacon, bacon, BACON!!!!

Tonight was simple. No cooking. I had a triple baconator, chocolate frosty, diet coke, and chocolate almonds for dessert :-) Ya, that's right. I watch what I eat. I can see it all the way up to my lips hehe

Beer.

Anybody who's now thinking, "And what?" clearly doesn't understand the awesomeness of beer.

Okay... and pistachios. Are you happy now, solid-food-lovers?

Left over spicy sausage chopped up, onions, garlic, sundries tomatoes, black olives, bow tie pasta all tossed in evoo then topped with parm

Guest ChantalSummers

Mmmm yummm Mountanas!! I had stuffed chicken, veggies, and rice... Along with some fruity strawberry waterberry freezes.