Salute to the Women of Cerb

That is so sweet. I have to say that the gentlemen who treat us ladies wonderfully make it just great to go to work everyday. We can't do it without you kind gentlemen and I for one think many gentlemen in this industry come from cerb.

:icon_biggrin:How nice of you, cerb definitely is a one of kind site that hosts lots of different personalities of beautiful women, handsome gentlemen and allows for open , frank discussions concerning sex and any other topic on ones mind. I am always grateful for the kind, considerate gentlemen who appreciate the effort I put into my work and interest in this community.It is those who make this business pleasurable and worthwhile.

The ladies of CERB deserve a salute. Those who I've had the pleasure of meeting have provided me with intimacy for a few hours, an escape which brightens up my life. It is intimacy that a price is put on, but it's real value, you can't put a price on

And for those ladies on CERB I haven't met in person, but on the board, or through pm's, your insights and contributions have and are valued, and I'm honoured you are willing to share your thoughts

And to all the ladies, both those I have met, and those I have only met virtually through CERB, you have made me a better man

So a heartfelt thank you goes out from me to all the ladies. What you do is appreciated much much more than you know

My salute to the women of CERB

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I too salute the lovely ladies of Cerb! I have made some damn good friends with the ladies on here and enjoyed their numerous conversations in chat and with their visits!

My thanks to all the women I've met through cerb. Each one of them has created an atmosphere and shard a unique experience with me, and I'm grateful to them all.

I'm greatly enriched with the memories and the pleasures, and by knowing you.

I could not agree more. My world is a much happier world since joining cerb. It's mainly due to the wonderful ladies i have interacted with in one way or another. I would be remiss not to mention some of the gentlemen too who are also contributors to my happier demeanor. It just makes for a great community.

Thanks to all.

Beauty, brains, grace, femininity, and burning sensuality! The ladies of CERB rock!

Porthos

One of the main reasons that I continue to indulge in this wonderful hobby is that the beautiful ladies from cerb do not discriminate against size, age, race, disablilities etc. They not only provide the intimacy, companionship, and friendship that I cherish, but they also provide me with a fantasy world - a world in which I could fantasize them being my sweethearts, honeys, darlings and more. I salute them for being here when I need them. Without them, my world would have been a lesser place.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, lovely ladies!

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 1

Come on guys, Each of you have benefited from the women of Cerbs.

Here is the time to give them thanks and show they why you appreciate and how they have benefited your life in positive manner.

The more women of Cerb that I meet, the more amaze at the kindness and how amazing they can make a man feel like a king. I am curious to meet some of the woman behind the very intelligent posts they make. I am slowly making my way to meeting them. This may take a while as I am also repeating with the women I am slowly meeting. As each repeat session allows me to get to each woman better and sometimes make lasting friendships :)

xxxoooxxxx to the women of Cerb that I have yet to meet.

more xxxxoooooxxxxxxx to the women I have met.

I've just starting to use Chat more at night. And have chatted with some interesting women. I've learned more about their personal live's and have found some of them have interesting backgrounds. I am more into meeting people for companionship and I like to get to know the real person behind the SP/MA persona. guy's forget that they are real people, and have real lifes, kids and families also. The ability to make us men, feel special or treat us like a King for the time that we are with them is something special, and something that I appreciated. Again I salute the women of Cerb. They are all special in their own ways.

I join my voice to say all my thanks and congratulations to the women of CERB.

I do have in mind some wonderful ladies with great personality and feminity, and I feel grateful to have the opportunity to meet them.

Et bravo et toute ma reconnaissance à toutes celles, qui, quelle que soit leur langue, s'expriment en français ou font de très beaux et appréciés efforts pour le faire, (and their accent is so charming).

We should open a lot of bottles of Champagne to celebrate the Ladies of CERB !!

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I would like to thank the ladies of cerb my apprecation for there kindness-understanding-caring-non judgemental because of these ladies my life has changed alot i will continue to hobby i salute all ladies of cerb a big thank you all

From the female and/or Provider perspective, I salute all of the wonderful Cerb ladies for their posts, their advice and their friendship. I covet the women who have made such a wonderful impact on my life and covet those that shall in the future. Cerb ladies rock!

• Like 1

Thank you so much to all the ladies of Cerb, I only wish I would have more time and money to see all of you. You are all beautiful and charming in your own way. We are lucky to have ladies from different nationalities which makes it so much more fun to learn about you.

It's almost Thanksgiving.

I am so thankful to the women that I have met on Cerb, that I have spent some amazing times with and have made friends with a few.

I am thankful for the new friends that I have met in Chat and have chatted till late at night. I hope one day to meet you all one day. :)

Have a great weekend

Haven't posted here for a while, but have met a few more women and had a few more repeat sessions with some of my favourite women. Just wanted to say again, The women of Cerb are awesome, beautiful and sexy. And it has been an honour and pleasure to meet the ones that I have met. And it will be an honour and pleasure to meet the ones that I have not met. This could take a while:) New women keep appearing daily faster then I can meet them. lol .

Come on guy's. Let's here your appreciation of the women you have met :)

• Like 1

Again thank you to the ladies of CERB. My interactions with you have been a positive factor in my life, companionship without the strings and drama of a relationship.

And thanks to Ann Margaret (Meg For Fun), she knows why I call her Ann;-)

for the thread CERB Goddess Of The Day where we can pay homage to individual ladies. Both this thread and that thread compliment one another IMHO

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90044

A morning rambling

RG