Mood killing questions/comments

This is an addendum to the "what not to ask" thread. What comments or questions (while engaged in an intimate moment) wither the erection or turn the vagina Into the Sahara?

First and foremost "will we always need to use condoms? Perhaps when you get to know me better...."

"Can we just try to let the little guy slip in back?" after I plainly stated that I don't like anal.

This is an addendum to the "what not to ask" thread. What comments or questions (while engaged in an intimate moment) wither the erection or turn the vagina Into the Sahara?

First and foremost "will we always need to use condoms? Perhaps when you get to know me better...."

Haha lol What a classic!... Hummm, me thinks NOT!

How about:

- "We've been seeing each other for the last few months and I only see you, Gabby. You know I'm clean. Can I just slip it in for for a little while without a condom on? It would feel sooooo good. Plus, I had a vasectomy years ago so I can't get you pregnant..."

It only happened to me a few times and let me tell you that I didn't have time to turn into the Sahara before they were shown the door. :)

Some boundaries are not meant to be crossed, ever!

• Like 1

Yes bareback questions are a turn off-and so is asking for things I cleary do NOT do...

But for me, lately this has been a bit of a problem...

Some of my clients are aware I have a child, but for the love of God, why the hell does someone want to ask me about my child while we are in the process of touching one another?????? It has happened a couple of times now, and I choose to no longer see these guys.

I find it disturbing, and I also find it disturbing that I need to indicate this to some....

• Like 3

Guest **l****uz

This is by far the WORST one yet!

"Don't worry. After this visit, you'll never use a condom with me again!"

Which has the advantage of being true :)

I had a lady tell me what a busy day she'd had. I would say if you're going to tell a client this it would be good to follow it up with paying bills, shopping, etc.

• Like 2

I had a lady tell me what a busy day she'd had. I would say if you're going to tell a client this it would be good to follow it up with paying bills, shopping, etc.

I agree. Otherwise, the questions followed from the client may appear on this thread! lol.

Guest *ig*a**

How about half way through a massage session a knock on the door comes she answers it says hold on I will be right back comes back 5 mins later and says ok baby where were we.

Posted via Mobile Device

Answer the phone and tells the guy "call me back in 10-15 minutes I should be done with this guys and then you can come over". That was it, I was done and out of there and told her to call this guy back so he can come over faster.

I will never see that girl again even though I paid the full amount for the hour and was there for only 15 minutes.

Additional Comments:

Answer the phone and tells the guy "call me back in 10-15 minutes I should be done with this guys and then you can come over". That was it, I was done and out of there and told her to call this guy back so he can come over faster.

I will never see that girl again even though I paid the full amount for the hour and was there for only 15 minutes.

• Like 1

After explaining that she had a one-shot policy, after ten minutes of CBJ, asking in an annoyed tone, "Are you ever going to come?"

Lesson learned. Stick to Cerb ladies; they're the best!

How about half way through a massage session a knock on the door comes she answers it says hold on I will be right back comes back 5 mins later and says ok baby where were we.

Speaking of which: being called "baby". Babies are not sexy. Not in the least. I don't want to be thinking about them when I'm having fun.

found myself with extra time when visiting wpg yesterday and decided to treat myself checked some ads on e/c and made a call- a short time later i,m at her hotel and First comments after I drop her donation of 3 browns----why you not bring me a gift "baby" everyone brings me a gift ! I need something extra ! should have left then but continued on and after we were unclothed and starting to get to know each other she informs me that her kitty is rather tender and would i mind russian only, when i tried to discuss that she should maybe have not taken the appt she got angry stated that she needed the money and that she was providing a service and that i,d get off anyways -there was no way this was going to get resolved so i simply left- sans any refund-this from an advertised supposably high class travelling girl -should have done some research or stayed away from anyone new ! learned my lesson

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

About 5-10 minutes into a session with a new client his phone had rang about 7 times so he picks it off the table looks at it and says "I have to answer this baby it's my wife just keep quiet and keep sucking it."

Buh-bye.

being told how big I am .... I know exactly what size my cock is ... and it's distinctly average!

fake moans .... when you just touch someone and they're instantly moaning like they are about to have a double orgasm on the spot. I'd like to think I'm good ... but not that good. And the acting isn't that good either!

Porthos

• Like 2

Having a regular show up an hour early knocking on my hotel room door when I am seeing someone else and almost at the end of their appt! Seriously? You figured you had nothing better to do after you confirmed with me earlier on so you decide you would come when it's best for you? I was so mad I told them not to bother coming back and to never call me again. This guy was still immature at the time and in his early 20's. Now even with regulars in another city, they have to call me from the parking lot to get the room number.

It doesn't happen too much anymore, but it's always been a real turn-off for me when a guy starts badmouthing any other woman, be it his wife, his ex-wife, his mother-in-law, some other SP he saw, someone he works with, his real estate agent, his MP. Doesn't matter. The minute a guy starts badmouthing another woman, I am turned off.

I prefer guys who love women. I realize that not every relationship or encounter with the opposite sex is going to be a good one and there are going to be some tragically unpleasant ones, but I prefer to focus on the positive, and I very much prefer men who do the same.

How about this one? lol... .A client of mine left his phone on and I don't know who was calling him but it seemed as though they very intent on trying to contact him. To make matters worse, his ringtone was that Shakira song "Wherever, Whenever" or whatever that song is called and the person phoned him so much, I was forced into hearing the whole damn song! I had enough and asked him if he should be answering it or not. If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered playing my own music. lol.

how about I only see a few clients in a day!!

Why is that bad? Is it because you don't believe them.

I don't volunteer that information, but I am one of those ladies who is low volume and I mean it.