getting turned on by a client

this question is for hobbyists.

do you want to know if your service providers are turned on during sessions?

i feel bad for getting turned on sometimes by one of my clients during sessions because its suppose to all about you and making you feel good.

• Like 3

For me it just makes the experience all that much the better if it is mutual enjoyment and it usually, no almost ALWAYS is (unless I am dog tired or have something else going on or the SP does, everyone has an off day). Either that or there are some dam fine actors out there :)

i feel bad for getting turned on sometimes by one of my clients during sessions because its suppose to all about you and making you feel good.

And I'd feel bad if I didn't make the SP feel good. It's never ever just about me. I'd feel bad if it was.

In fact, if an SP gets a little selfish we (well at least me but I'm sure I speak for others) are very pleased. Yeah, I'll even go so far as to admit the truth, makes me feel more like a man to know I got it just right.

An encounter that is all about me, no, not anywhere as interesting or enjoyable, not even appealing.

• Like 3

I, for one, don't think you should feel bad if you are getting turned on during a visit, au contraire. For me, It means something is being done right, that there is chemistry going.

If i'm doing something that the lady likes, i try to pay attention to the cues she gives out or, better, that she tells me outright that she likes whatever i am doing, or are just turned on.

It takes two to tango, so to speak. So, yes, knowing about it makes a good time for the both of us.

• Like 3

I understand your point about it is supposed to be all about me. For myself it is not completely this way, it is also important for me for any women I am with to be comfortable.

I can only say yes. Knowing that the person is enjoying themselves while they are with me is a great compliment. :)

Personally if I don't get a lady off or make sure she doesn't enjoy herself,I don't feel great after leaving our appointment.

As I have stated to some SP's it is not about" wham bam thank- you mam" it is about chemistry being sensual and erotic and ensuring the lady really gets herself off too.

That itself is rewarding for both parties, there is nothing like hearing a lady moan,having her scratch your back,or pull your hair or bite your nipples ;)

" it fucking turns me on hearing her,feeling her getting turned on"

I really like the two hour sessions lately :) so much more time to explore, appreciate and really get off two times or more:)

So if you get off myarain or really turned on "it's all good" after all that's what it is all about,so enjoy it!!

• Like 7

If I had the impression that my partner in an encounter wasn't turned on, it would drastically reduce my enjoyment. This is obviously not a "love affair", but a bored, uninvolved partner would feel exploitive or even assaultive to me.

• Like 3

Well an encounter is paid companionship, but shouldn't both the lady and gentleman enjoy their time together. Nothing wrong IMHO with a lady getting turned on by a client, and enjoy seeing him as much as he enjoys seeing her. In fact some activities in an encounter are geared towards focusing on a lady's pleasure (ie daty) Really, the only reason for this being paid companionship is not for a man's gratification at the expense of a lady's pleasure. It is so a man can enjoy a lady's companionship, without the complications of a relationship (hope that is sounding right) If she enjoys her time with the gentleman, and he enjoys his time with her, then two people are happy, what is wrong with that

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

If I had the impression that my partner in an encounter wasn't turned on, it would drastically reduce my enjoyment. This is obviously not a "love affair", but a bored, uninvolved partner would feel exploitive or even assaultive to me.

I'd love to think that every time I saw a SP that she was turned on, but I don't think it's realistic to think that all SP's are truly turned on during every encounter. The ladies are human after all and it just isn't going to happen on every encounter.

If she makes you feel that way then it's because she's a pro, sorry I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but you have to be realistic and know that these ladies are professionals.

• Like 1

I definitely agree with the group in that I would want to know that I had turned on an SP. For me one of the nightdress turn on's is knowing I have turned on the lady that I'm with. Conversely I would find it discouraging to know the lady was not enjoying herself also.

When I meet a lady for the first time I always make a point of asking what she likes to do as it is not just about one person. Also I pay attention to body language and if I see if the lady is enjoying how the encounter is going.

• Like 1

I'm under no illusions that everytime I'm with a lady that she is turned on by the experience. I also fully recognize that a professional will make me believe she is.

Having said that, for me one of the biggest turn on's is a lady's arousal. If I don't believe that's happening, I'm not going to have a good experience. So for me, chemistry becomes vitally important, and the ideal session is always with a SP that, at a minimum, enjoys my company. If she actually does get into the experience and is turned on by me, then that is absolutely wonderful.

Porthos

• Like 3

It makes a huge difference to me if the lady is excited as that's a major important element to me.

In short, ladies first! ;))

• Like 1

I don't think I could do this job if I didn't get turned on by most clients most of the time. Screening definetly helps with making sure there is the possibility of chemistry. (good hygiene, a good personlaity and politness go a long, long way)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I enjoy a session with a SP/MA where i can give them a reverse massage and explore their body with my fingers and my tongue. I want the to come first before they have their way with me. I find it more fun to please my partner and I enjoy it when they moan with pleasure, and they finally shudder when they come. The SP or MA has probably spent several hours pleasing other men and may be tired. This is my chance to pamper them and let them relax for a while, before they have to work on me, Many times, the woman has returned the favour and more :). Like I said, I am a gentleman and the woman always cum's first :)

• Like 1

I'd love to think that every time I saw a SP that she was turned on, but I don't think it's realistic to think that all SP's are truly turned on during every encounter. The ladies are human after all and it just isn't going to happen on every encounter.

If she makes you feel that way then it's because she's a pro, sorry I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but you have to be realistic and know that these ladies are professionals.

Oh I don't think, nor does anyone think that each and every encounter will a lady be turned on. But I'm sure there are occasions where both the lady and gentleman enjoy ;-) each other's company, and there is nothing wrong with that :-)

Us guys, well most of us, aren't delusional, we know the ladies are professional companions, but that doesn't mean that the ladies don't on occasion enjoy the man's company too

RG

Nice thread!

Every1 wants to feel studly even though the majority of sp's wouldn't give us the time of day without the cash. In my lifetime ive had 7 gf;s that would consider me the king of eating pussy but only 2-3 of my 11 or so sp's have been genuinely receptive. I dont take it personally and chaulk it up to the women being "sore". Plus on a onetime encounter its hard to develop a rapport in a measly hour or so. I've been with sps that were completely dismissive (usually the frenchies) and women who made me feel godly and 1 that blew my mind as to how much that I "hopefully" turned her on. Personally I would just prefer honesty and hell despite my age teach me how you like it. being a man were easily pleased and if youre happy we'll be happy.

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***

I don't think I can say anything new but:

Personally if she is not enjoying herself, or atleast trying to convince me she is... I'm not having a good time.

I love hearing a woman moan and scream with pleasure.

I love feeling her get wetter and wetter and watching her body quiver as she cums.

If she does not enjoy (or pretend to) I feel like it's my fault and won't leave happy. (I'm sure some SP's feel the same if their client can't...finish)

Plus ... the more pleasure she gets, increases the pleasure she gives me ... dramatically ;)

Ooops! I'm guilty as well. I have only been with a couple of men who were only interested in getting themselves off all other men want it to be a mutually satisfying experience. If they want to try to make me feel good I'm going to allow and enjoy it, selfish or not, right or wrong. After all my acting skills are not good so one will know if I'm faking it or not, which I never do, just the way it is. I feel if a man isn't going to be able to make me "happy" and this is his goal, I willll simply and nicely turn the tables and concentrate on his body and make him forget about me, I've never had a complaint. I think it's better to be honest than pretend, but thats just me.

• Like 4

Damn, I'm guilty! I'm always turned on! Unless of course..well you know.. the whole hygeine/etiquette thing because if you don't.. it's not going to happen. lol. You'll know when I'm turned on. I have my own special talents. Hehehe. I think it should be a mutually beneficial arrangement of both parties being turned on.

• Like 4

To be realistic it's all part and parcel of the game in my view and the exception versus the rule. Some can sell it better than others. When it happens or I think it happens then it's a bonus.

Peace

MG

It was discussed here before that a lady that decides to do this occupation is not in this only for the money she must enjoy it also. So my point is, if you do enjoy yourself while on a date with a gentlemen its only normal and us men that see you ladies enjoy yourself are just more content to know we did that.

I always aim at making every date as pleasant as possible so ladies please be yourself and get turned on we love to see you like that.

The day I'm in bed with an attractive woman, she tells me that I'm really turning her on, and I don't take that as a compliment, send me to a psychiatrist.

I'm with most everyone else. A woman telling me I'm pleasing her makes the experience 1000 times better; my feeling like she didn't have fun, too, that's just depressing.

Pretty much repeating what many of the men here have said. But yeah, of course I'm there to please myself. But a big part of a great sexual experience is mutual pleasure. Yes, I'm paying money to satisfy myself....but a big part of satisfying myself is knowing that I've also satisfied my partner....if that makes any sense. If I feel that the lady didn't have as good a time as I had then I leave feeling a little disappointed in myself, and chances are I won't repeat....not because of any fault of the lady, but mainly because I will feel that things simply didn't click.