What was the last thing you purchased?

Just back from Home Depot... $1,400.00 later we will have a new Washing Machine In just 4 weeks.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest A**aTo**h
Just back from Home Depot... $1,400.00 later we will have a new Washing Machine In just 4 weeks.

Nice! Front load or top?

Front... apparently it has 15 wash cycles... foam cleaning... steam... I am kinda hoping it's advanced enough that it will actually go up stairs and pick up my clothes and wash it. Lol

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h
Front... apparently it has 15 wash cycles... foam cleaning... steam... I am kinda hoping it's advanced enough that it will actually go up stairs and pick up my clothes and wash it. Lol

Lol! I hope that it does all that and more! I bought a front load washer and dryer combo last year and love it! Saves so much water too!

Enjoy!

It's not the last thing I purchased, but it's the last hobby-related thing I purchased. I was bloated and constipated the night before a meeting, so I gulped a few mouthfuls of Milk of Magnesia. While I was quite almost thoroughly flushed before my meeting, I couldn't be sure that I wouldn't have a wet fart during the act. So I dropped into a sex shop and bought a (small) butt plug to shove up there if perhaps I was feeling "iffy".

Ha ha, I even explained to the lady why I was buying it.

In the end (ha ha), I didn't need it, but it's a slightly humorous story.

• Like 1

Framing for a piece of art I brought back from S. Asia. My house is filled with pictures of some of my best trips. Halong Bay will add to the collection.

Guest D***el B***e

Just purchased myself a one hour extravaganza. I'm hoping to get lost and away from some of my daily worries.

Just bought a new Canon xf200 video camera. I have the awesome xf300 but I needed a second camera for more complex video shoots. I also bought a litre of 2% milk, not as exciting but good if you're thirsty!

Well after my weekly breakfast out took a tour and stopped at the cheese factory

Bought six year old cheddar...I envision macaroni and cheese sometime this week :-)

And salsa cheese and mozzarella cheese with jalapeno and red chilli's...I envision nachos sometime this week (maybe weekend) :-)

And a bag of fresh curd...dinner tonight (I'll have leftover stew tomorrow)

RG