What was the last thing you purchased?

A big bottle of Crystal Skull Vodka.... Okay its not actually "skull" but i can't say the word for a skull with skin on it....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Picked up some Pene pasta to make dinner tonight after having Sunday breakfast @ our local Perkins. I made the Pene mixed in the seasonings and the sauce and will now let it marinate for 6 hours.

Not including a bump for my BP ad.... the last thing I bought was a hot chocolate because Victoria actually got some snow, and it made me a bit nostalgic for Ottawa and I decided a hot chocolate and a walk through the park was in order :)

I'm painting mine later in Dec... what colour are you going, Nicolette?

A Pyrex dish. Although sworn off deserts (well except fresh fruit and an occasional Haagen Dazs shared with my cat :-) ) come New Years Eve having Apple Crisp for desert.

Don't have any baking dishes, and until very recently not a desert maker(making desert for me was opening the ice cream and if I got fancy, nuking some chocolate sauce and pouring it over it LOL)

But a very special teacher taught me how to bake. First tarts, next is apple crisp.

But I need a Pyrex dish, now I'm ready :-)

My mouth is watering already

RG

Guest D***el B***e

Two new tires and rims for my trailer. I was tired of pulling a rust bucket with a 10" rim on one side and a 14" rim on the other side. lol lol I looked like a real hillbilly!!!

Taxi home from Airport... good to be home even though only gone 3 days.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

The last thing I purchased was a Sony boom-box. I would have preferred a home stereo system but I could not find one with all the features I wanted -- cassette deck, CD player, AM FM receiver....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Food from my local Metro which is being closed January 10 2015.Rose Marie Pork Loin with potatoes au gratin.