What was the last thing you purchased?

Booked and paid for two weeks in Mexico In February 2005. Yeah!!!

OOPPPS You booked late Katherine, we're nearing the end of 2014 now ;-) LOL

RG :-)

Guest D***el B***e

Oh man! I just bought smoking hot boxers ... I've been a briefs guy for as long as I can remember but just tried and fell in love with my new boxers. They actually look very similar to colorful boxing shorts but are ultra thin, stretchy and skin tight. I feel sexy although I'm not really model material! well, maybe in my eyes I am!!! lol lol

I have had a bit of a shopping week so I have purchased a number of things... one item is a toaster oven... i know not that exciting but with winter fast approaching it will be nice to be able to grill a couple of nice tenderloin steaks and enjoy a great meal even when the weather is not suitable to BBQ.

• Like 1

Well a few things today. Birthday present and card for my nephew (he actually wanted money for a trip he's taking, does money count as a purchase LOL)

Ordered a Christmas present for someone...does that count

Belt (smaller waist size :-) )

And groceries

RG :-)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pasta sauce at a local Italian Shoppe and some garlic bread for dinner. Its sad to say its cheaper to buy the meat sauce then it is to make it from scratch. The quality is home made too. Looking forward to dinner tonight.

My winter tires. Waited nearly 5 hours to get this done because the place had already 16 customers waiting at their door at 7am. I was not at the beginning of the queue, as you can guess...

Guest D***el B***e

Just bought a new mattress, one with a memory foam top. It was very comfortable at the store, I'm taking delivery in a few weeks so I'll let you know if it's as comfortable at home as it was int he store.