What was the last thing you purchased?

Baking pan, cornstarch, vanilla, brown sugar, tart shells.

Got a recipe from a special lady for Apple Crumble Tarts, going to make it for desert (my first time ever baking btw) next weekend for Thanksgiving. I'll pick up the balance of things next weekend. But thought I'd get a head start on shopping

Oh, and for dinner tonight, got myself portabella mushrooms, feta cheese, tomato, garlic and a red onion. Going to stuff the portabella mushroom with the cheese, chopped onion and tomato and cook it up

RG

Baking pan, cornstarch, vanilla, brown sugar, tart shells.

Got a recipe from a special lady for Apple Crumble Tarts, going to make it for desert (my first time ever baking btw) next weekend for Thanksgiving. I'll pick up the balance of things next weekend. But thought I'd get a head start on shopping

Oh, and for dinner tonight, got myself portabella mushrooms, feta cheese, tomato, garlic and a red onion. Going to stuff the portabella mushroom with the cheese, chopped onion and tomato and cook it up

RG

Okay, give it up RG - the recipe that is!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting the makings for a turkey dinner for next weekend including turkey roll cornbread dressing,turnips and family tradition of gherkin pickles along with potatoes and the makings for a pumpkin pie. I have to get some yeast for the home made bread loaves I will be making on Saturday night next week. So much for my diet that weekend!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

A whole bunch of groceries, some candles, and part of my mom's Christmas gift :)

Apple peeler...thought I had one, but looked, couldn't find it, so bought a new one. Need it for a wonderful desert recipe I'm going to make this Thanksgiving Day Weekend :-)

My mouth has been and still is watering since I saw the recipe :-)

RG :-)

Chicken, potatoes, onions,chicken broth, ice cream (Hagen Daz-Nabob insisted:-))

The last bit of food I need for Thanksgiving Dinner

Home just with Nabob, so can't be bothered with doing a turkey dinner, but found a slow cooker recipe for chicken and dumplings.

Oh, and shoelaces

RG

New Sens jerseys for my kids. Bobby Ryan jersey for my daughter and a Kyle Turris jersey for my son.

Edited by spud271
  • Like 1

A new sofa with matching wing-back chair. It arrives tomorrow afternoon. It is not really new. I purchased it at one of those slightly used stores. It only cost me $125 for the set.