When are we too old ??

As I approach my 50th I was wondering the other day what are an SP's thoughts on when a hobbiest like myself should consider packing it in so to speak. I believe a man in his 50's just like a woman of the same age can still be quite attractive and sexy in their own right. I have also found being with a more mature SP can lead to a better encounter sometimes because of their experience and the fact they know how to handle themselves in a more professional way. Now in no way am I meaning to imply that a younger SP can't deliver every bit as good as an experience as a more mature lady and lucky for us here on Cerb we have the best of both worlds.

So my question really has two sides to the coin

A: When should a hobbiest "retire"

B: When should an SP "retire '

My two cents are if I'm still enjoying it and not repulsing my date I'm good to go...and if the SP I'm with is still turning me on then it's all good

What are your thoughts?

• Like 4

A: never

B: never

All across this country I see very hot pics of mature ladies and they are still hot due to genes and looking after themselves. I think they can continue at any age. I would like to see mature ladies give some indication as to their age because I want someone 28 & older not a 18 year old. Companionship need not be hard raw sex.

• Like 1

Why put an age restriction on being an SP or hobbying? Just because an SP or client reaches a certain age doesn't mean mandatory retirement is required. If there are older hobbyists, there will be older SP's.

Guest F***tyF**rari

The answer to both is whenever it stops being enjoyable for them. I don't think age really has a bearing in the discussion of when either a hobbyist or SP should stop seeing the other. Personally I find men of all age sexy, and I know that no matter what an SP looks like or her age there will always be someone that will do whatever he can to sleep with her. So why retire as long as you still enjoy yourself.

There shouldn't be any age limit. But people, both SPs and clients, need to be honest. Guys are perhaps looking for a certain age range for a reason. Unlike other jobs where you can't discriminate on age, you are looking for a certain service. Whether you like blondes, redheads, tall short, younger or more mature, we are seeking fantasies and the type of lady we seek are part of that. So it's fair to ask a "general" age range. We don't necessarily need precise. Same for the SPs. If a younger SP does not feel comfortable providing service to someone her parents age range or the reverse, a mature provider not wanting to deal with someone younger than her kids, her wishes should be respected. And neither Clients or SPs should feel upset for being refused based on this. There are others out that that are a better fit.

• Like 1

I haven't really considered an age and I don't suspect I will. Life will determine that for me as nature runs it's course

My thoughts....you can't put an age on when you don't need companionship, sex and/or pleasure and closeness with a lady... and whatever makes you happy and feel good even if just for a short time. I think companionship is even more important as you get older...so why quit due to age if you enjoy this part of your life ?

Who knows....one of you ladies might be sexing me up in my retirement home ! We could really get busy because nobody could hear us anyways !! ;) ha

• Like 2

Well, I'm north of 65 and still plugging along. Sure, I've made adjustments but if you find a few great ladies who you can be friends with, then I don't see where you should limit yourself.

As far as the ladies I still see a georgeous lady in the business whose in her early sixties.

• Like 1

Guest F***tyF**rari

Talking and reading about this is kind of making me have a Daddy fetish right now actually. mmmm

I still enjoy many of the activities from 20's, 30's, 40's and now almost out of my 50's, just at a different level and experience.

If it still feels good, do it. I just started seeing ladies a couple of years ago so I feel like I have just passed my trial period and look forward to enjoying that extended warranty.

I am old enough to legally start drawing CPP and I am still enjoying all of this. My age and experience does enter in when I am considering this fine person or the other but I have been a happy client of 20-somethings and others twice their age.

I agree the determinant factor for either group is at what point does it cease to be a positive experience. When you get there, you will be happier if you move on. My general philosophy has become "If it's not fun or you can't dance to it, I'm not doing it!"

An sp should consider giving it up when it becomes mundane, just a job and when their phone stops ringing and that could be at any age.

A hobbyist should consider stopping when it no longer becomes enjoyable. Quite simply if both parties are having fun andgetting their needs met, what difference does it make how old either is. Sexiness isn't all about youth, there is far more to it than that.:icon_biggrin: Those that think it is all about youth are missing lot.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Never! Why should a man ever think he is too old? You are NEVER too old for orgasms. As long as you can still keep yourself clean, and get it up (or if you can't even get it up, as long as you enjoy the touch of a woman), then we are here for you.

I have had clients as young as 20, and as old as 80. And I've enjoyed my time with each and every one of them.

• Like 5

As I approach my 50th I was wondering the other day what are an SP's thoughts on when a hobbiest like myself should consider packing it in so to speak. I believe a man in his 50's just like a woman of the same age can still be quite attractive and sexy in their own right. I have also found being with a more mature SP can lead to a better encounter sometimes because of their experience and the fact they know how to handle themselves in a more professional way. Now in no way am I meaning to imply that a younger SP can't deliver every bit as good as an experience as a more mature lady and lucky for us here on Cerb we have the best of both worlds.

So my question really has two sides to the coin

A: When should a hobbiest "retire"

B: When should an SP "retire '

My two cents are if I'm still enjoying it and not repulsing my date I'm good to go...and if the SP I'm with is still turning me on then it's all good

What are your thoughts?

when it's time to give it up is when it don't get up no more but some ladies can raise the dead and for as far as the ladies there are some older looking ladies that are in better shape than some younger ones no offence to the young ones

when it's time to give it up is when it don't get up no more but some ladies can raise the dead and for as far as the ladies there are some older looking ladies that are in better shape than some younger ones no offence to the young ones

Even if there are issues with this, it doesn't mean that there can be no orgasm. It just means there won't be any FS to cum. And this can happen at 50 or 80, and some 80 year olds have no issue and some 50 year olds are on the kind of meds that create ED. And those guys just come to see a massage provider rather than going for FS appts, because you can still get there, you just do it in a different way.

Age of providers do range, but I do notice that there are fewer sps in the over 40 category than the ones under 25. And that's ok, because there are fewer clients seeking the 40+, so there are enough of us to go around without a need to be fiercely competitive for a smaller pool of clients. (at least that is the case for most of us lol)

The main thing is to embrace your sexuality at any age. The majority of my over 65 crowd only want to see sps who are over 40. I've had a few callers who have said I was too young, as they wanted to see someone in her 50's, and at the time I think I'd only even seen one single advertiser at 50.

Well, I'm north of 65 and still plugging along. Sure, I've made adjustments but if you find a few great ladies who you can be friends with, then I don't see where you should limit yourself.

As far as the ladies I still see a georgeous lady in the business whose in her early sixties.

When I grow up I want to be Boomer. :)

On the other hand, think there's an age where it's too young/unhealthy to be a client?

I started in my early twenties, but I'd guess that's atypical among hobbyists.

Well, I'm also just turned 50, and I have no intention of stopping ... EVER!

Too much fun, too many beautiful women. I like women of many different agest, but tend to prefer late 20s - mid 40s. Big range, so lots of ladies to see. That's not definitive. Had great experiences wiith younger and older.

In general, though, I'd be very happy if I checked out of this world after an amazing orgasmic session with a beautiful lady. Leave her place, get home, and die with a smile on my face. I plan to do this when I'm 100.

Porthos

• Like 1

For me the older the better!

I personally share a better connection and chemistry with mature gentlemen. The special moments that I share with them are usually rich of intelligent conversations and I feed myself of their personal life stories, experience and knowledge. I appreciate their wisdom, their beautiful manners and their serenity. Not to mention that they know how to spoil a woman in the boudoir, hihi!

• Like 2

Well I'll tell ya. When I was 30, I thought that 60 was ancient. But now that I am 60 I am thinking hey, its not so bad. :) I don't feel a whole lot different from when I was 30!

The saying of "You can't teach an old dog new tricks," has no basis in reality, thank God. I have experienced a few new tricks in the last couple of years and I still have a few yet to experience. Love it.

I will be done when I am done and I don't think that it will be based on a number either.

• Like 1

I haven't really considered an age and I don't suspect I will. Life will determine that for me as nature runs it's course

My thoughts....you can't put an age on when you don't need companionship, sex and/or pleasure and closeness with a lady... and whatever makes you happy and feel good even if just for a short time. I think companionship is even more important as you get older...so why quit due to age if you enjoy this part of your life ?

Who knows....one of you ladies might be sexing me up in my retirement home ! We could really get busy because nobody could hear us anyways !! ;) ha

Now I have been asked to leave clubs before for being a bad girl, this leads me to believe we will be no better in our old age.

New problems now to deal with, who will keep us perverts in an old age home?

We will start a national chain retirement home for cerb ladies and gentlemen. I have been looking for a project. :)

• Like 1

We will start a national chain retirement home for cerb ladies and gentlemen. I have been looking for a project. :)

Alright! GREAT idea!!!!! I can start a Cerb friendly retirement home. I already have resources and research ongoing. My nursing home will be more lenient than the one written about below.

Katherine and Lee, ready to sign on the dotted line?

73404264TB0LPxVHNursingHomeOrgy1.gif

• Like 2

Well, I'm also just turned 50, and I have no intention of stopping ... EVER!

Too much fun, too many beautiful women. I like women of many different agest, but tend to prefer late 20s - mid 40s. Big range, so lots of ladies to see. That's not definitive. Had great experiences wiith younger and older.

In general, though, I'd be very happy if I checked out of this world after an amazing orgasmic session with a beautiful lady. Leave her place, get home, and die with a smile on my face. I plan to do this when I'm 100.

Porthos

Thinking about this post I've decided I'd change something. Hell, I'm going to be 100, no way I'm going to drive across town and try to find parking. Take me two hours to get the walker up to her door. I'll take an outcall to my home and die after she leaves!

Porthos

• Like 1

Packing it in at 50???!!!!

WTF??!!!

What's got ya down?

Fifty is just the beginning in some countries, my man!

Anytime you wanna fly 24 hours and feel half your age, let's go!