Not necessarily every day, but almost. I love it, why not doing it! It's relaxing and help me to sleep many times.

D.

I had stopped masturbating for a couple years during my first serious long term relationship. She was my high school sweetheart, we moved in together and attended the same College. When we completed our studies and started our first year in our chosen profession I started masturbating again as I realized I was now dating a nun; I got nun in the morning, nun in the afternoon and nun at night. ;)

• Like 3

I had stopped masturbating for a couple years during my first serious long term relationship. She was my high school sweetheart, we moved in together and attended the same College. When we completed our studies and started our first year in our chosen profession I started masturbating again as I realized I was now dating a nun; I got nun in the morning, nun in the afternoon and nun at night. ;)

That is funny.LOL

I married a sex object....every time I would like to have sex she objects. But she is exceptional in everything else.

• Like 6

I have to time things so that when I with a lady I don't come too fast (need to do it to myself more), or have nothing left to give (need to do it less often)... lol.. I usually take a break from self stimulation for a least a full day or two days before I see a lady.

Once, unexpectedly after having my last before a planned 2 day break in preparation for my next lady... my wife came to bed and drops her nun's habits and wants some... I could get it up but didn't have enough interest in the affair to actually cum... so I had to fake it.

Short answer: YES!

I seem to go through phases where I can't stop, and then periods where I don't as much. But mostly, yes.

Yes, I loove to touch myself lol I think masturbation has played a big part of getting sexually in tune with myself.. And it's a great way to make yourself feel nice ;)

• Like 2

I masturbate about once weekly as I do get satisfaction during sessions with clients through oral among other acts. I prefer to use my hand over toys when I masturbate. Usually, I masturbate in the middle of my sleep after having a sexy dream if I didn't orgasm during my dream already (which happens often).

• Like 3

It has been way too long since I've grappled with The Beast. I think I'll put some "me" time aside this weekend.