I think Leslie has another job that is more busy in winter months Probably see her more as it warms up

Guest sa**sh**e

A _____ out of 10 for looks

A _____ out of 10 for HE

A _____ out of 10 for conversation

I saw Leslie the other week.

If you want to know where, pm me as I didn't ask her if it's ok to do so.

Just being careful for her sake as I really enjoy her company.

so had a session with Tina today,lots of fun as usual..she is pretty chatty though but that is better than those who barely talk at all unless I keep the conversation going..Jessica is pretty chatty as well..

Too much .... room fees are high and they quiz the ladies about how much they were tipped ...even search them.

I was there years ago and had a great time with a voluptuous black girl, think her name was Joy. Anyone know if she's still there?

Ya i would appreciate it if someone could pm me a few things as well. What they tip and what goes on in there exactly. Or what i could get for an hour. Please and thanks guys.

Typically the tip is about the same as the room rate, higher if you like but never lower, girl at the front desk will tell you if you ask as well.

• Like 1

Note to self, if you walk in and notice tension among the staff.... walk out. I paid for the room, and had what was typically one of my favorites, and she said the front desk was being extremely hard on the girls, and she had to pay a larger portion than ever of her tip. The session was good, and I left "relieved of pressure" if you know what I mean, but there was tension everywhere.

Of course as I walked out, I heard over the intercom the front desk girl asking my companion to come pay up for her session.

Not sure what was going on today, but I had not been in a while and thought it was time.... after today, I should have waited longer.

Not intended to be a negative comment, more a warning that if it doesnt feel right, just walk away..

Note to self, if you walk in and notice tension among the staff.... walk out. I paid for the room, and had what was typically one of my favorites, and she said the front desk was being extremely hard on the girls, and she had to pay a larger portion than ever of her tip. The session was good, and I left "relieved of pressure" if you know what I mean, but there was tension everywhere.

Of course as I walked out, I heard over the intercom the front desk girl asking my companion to come pay up for her session.

Not sure what was going on today, but I had not been in a while and thought it was time.... after today, I should have waited longer.

Not intended to be a negative comment, more a warning that if it doesnt feel right, just walk away..

The reason I don't go there anymore is because of the girl at the front desk. She called the lady you saw to the front more than likely to quiz her about what tip she received. She has even had the ladies show what money they have on them ... When she looks in on the room when you are in session is the last straw.

much better to go when the dark hair lady is at desk than the blond who I believe is owner

more relaxed

much better to go when the dark hair lady is at desk than the blond who I believe is owner

more relaxed

This!

One is fairly easy-going, the other is just a PITA!

That's terrible. I feel like calling Kal and telling him as one business person to another there is nothing that makes a customer feel more uncomfortable than standing there while 2 of your employees are engaged in a dispute. While this situation doesn't sound like they were actually engaged there was still a distinct sense of workplace tension which a customer should never be exposed to. If he's any kind of business person he'll agree and do something about this.

The blonde at the front desk used to work there, eons ago, I have had a couple sessions with her back in the day, then she hooked up with Kal, I jokingly said I would like a session with her last time I was there and she didn't find it very amusing, oh well, I enjoy the cleanliness and certain gals so I am sure it will remain on my favourite lists for a long time.

The blonde at the front desk used to work there, eons ago, I have had a couple sessions with her back in the day, then she hooked up with Kal, I jokingly said I would like a session with her last time I was there and she didn't find it very amusing, oh well, I enjoy the cleanliness and certain gals so I am sure it will remain on my favourite lists for a long time.
If it's who I think you mean, I believe her name is Sylvia. She'd surely be in her mid-fifties by now. I haven't been to EB/TO for about eight years, and she wasn't there for several years before that. I agree the place is clean, but the combination of service and price there doesn't work for me.

Well if you know the owner personally, you can tell him he lost a decent customer yesterday. I don't know how many times I have been there, I actually lost count (which does go to say that the service is decent, and has been satisfactory).

But we go there to feel pampered and treated like kings, yes so we pay for it, but that's what this hobby is all about. I know some great Indy's that do offer the same type of service for comparable prices and they DO make me feel like a king.

Oh well, at least now I can stop wondering if I suddenly meet someone I know in the EB/TO hallways.

Never quite certain what I would say if that happened........:confused0024: