Im odor sensitive myself and wouldn't go out on the town without a shower better yet get intimate. I would expect the same from anyone I met.

I can't believe someone not wearing deodorant, these days...

I'm sure there are many reasons for not using it, but it seems unreal for me!

Has anyone ever tried anything like furyou.com or bushbalm.com?

I know the guys who make BushBalm. Met them at a craft show this summer. Really fun crew. I got a chance to smell their product and it is very pleasant. It just strikes me as the most hipstery product possible. Beard oil ... for your pubes. When I tell people about it, they always assume that I'm involved with it somehow because it is definitely something I would have thought of.

Honesty think its a hygiene thing sometimes i dont have to wear deoderant.. unless i work hard or dont shower . .

I have met many ladies who do not wear any deodorant. This may be because they have just had a shower, or we have just had a SF2. I have absolutely no problem with that since I love a lady's fresh body scent. Also, I do not like the taste of deodorant when I kiss her body. If she wishes to apply a body lotion, I prefer a light non-sticky one.

I am going to chime in once more on this subject. YOU may not think that you smell but others may think otherwise. Even having just showered most people start to develope perspiration within minutes. Now, back to the pheromones discussion. My life partner does not smell bad to me ever but he may absolutely disgust my best friend. let's face it, it's inexpensive and takes 2 seconds to apply. PLEASE!!!!!!!! Just do it

• Like 4

I think everyone(lobbyists and providers) prefer the company of a clean companion with a pleasant or neutral scent. While this seems like a simple request, the reality is not. Not everyone smells the same, not every deodorants and perfumes are effective or pleasant to the smell and not everyone has the same definition of what's pleasant or nauseously bad.

Like many already mentioned here, the best solution is to start the session with a shower together for both side to enjoy a natural smell. The next best thing is a mild deodorant after the shower before the meeting. But the absolute worst(other than not taking a shower at all) is to use strong perfumes. Not only the smell are more than often nauseously irritating, but makes you question if used to mask something worst. Some of the worst I met smelled like a cheap motel or rental car air freshener(not kidding) and immediately induced strong headaches. And the only solution to it, is shower or bye bye.

Both sides need to show a level of flexibility. The unwillingness to correct the problem or to simply take a shower will result in a situation where both sides will lose. We're all adults. And if that old bottle of "Hai Karate" or "Lise Watier" perfume doesn't work for you, just throw it out and find something else.

That's all I had to say. Have a nice holiday to all.

• Like 2

there is a 48 hour one called Mitchum.... u should still wash & any pore that GET/S clogged is going to PRO~duce a pimple .

swett will probably be based on diet ,

water is Nessey, but the best thing to do when on shift/working....

eat less, drink LOTS of water & have a GIANT meal ready for when u Finnish/D with VIS1TORS.

Bananas{not to B confused w BANDanNas}

could be both practice & NURISHMENT:chug:

milk is another option that will help.... baby food do please the babies X-D

MALK could come in 1%-2% but it goes higher :-0 !!!!!

This is such a huge turn off. I am low volume for this reason and others but this is a huge one. I also prefer prebookings so I can be fresh and clean for each client. Clients should do the same. I also abhor heavy cologne as well though as it can cause headaches and sometimes makes me feel nauseous.

*You just showered a few hours ago so you think you smell fresh*

I am totally cool with being told if my smell is pleasant or not.

If the SP is uncomfortable - so am I.

I am careful scents because some people do not like them or they are too strong.

I might mix some essential oil in an oil (less than a drop) and always wear freshly laundered clothes

2V

Hi Gabriella

A few days ago, I had an appointment with a lady.One hour before our time I text her and asked her address. she gave me but not complete, you know what I mean just location. I started to be ready for encounter, take a shower, wearing deodorant, and..... After that I drove to her location and by text asked the exact detail of address.she asked me 15 min past from your time and your appointment was cancel.I just told her thank you and sorry about that bye.Now, let me know If i didn't take a shower and... I wasn't there on time and ... :*>