Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

Ass Hats who can't park between the lines! Especially those entitled Ass Clowns who drive oversized SUV's with stick figure families on the rear window!! When I see one of those ass holes who couldn't be bothered to park properly, laying on the diagonal and cutting off a third of a perfectly good empty parking spot in a full lot, I just about loose my shit! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

People who text constantly when you're visiting with them and trying to have a normal conversation.

People who text constantly in a movie theatre or concert while the show is going on.

People who think because I ride a motorcycle they can squeeze into my lane like I don't count as a "vehicle" on the road.

• Like 1

People who don't know how to navigate traffic circles. C'mon folks, it's not brain surgery.

• Like 3

I'm going to say it. STUPIDITY.

Especially this week.

There are far too many people speaking from an opening that is not their mouth... and most of those are the doom and gloomers.

Think of solutions.

When you give up and publicly announce that there is no hope, you become part of the problem.

So... if you have given up hope, please... ummm... shut the fuck up. Your "sky is falling" bullshit is NOT HELPING.

Add to this starting a new thread when there is already one in another section. READ BEFORE TYPING!

• Like 3

People that cant park. Its not rocket science.

If ppl would get around with just a scooter, they might be able to fit it between the 2 yellow lines! lol

• Like 2

One word texts like: Hey

And then when you respond back, nothing.

Like why bother?

• Like 2

One word texts like: Hey

And then when you respond back, nothing.

Like why bother?

I know It seems like a total waste of time sending texts like that.

People who give me dirty looks because I take up a parking spot. Excuse me, where do you expect me to park my motorcycle. I have a plated vehicle and will be ticketed if I try to squeeze in beside the bicycle rack or park in a no-parking zone.

People who give me dirty looks because I take up a parking spot. Excuse me, where do you expect me to park my motorcycle. I have a plated vehicle and will be ticketed if I try to squeeze in beside the bicycle rack or park in a no-parking zone.

I'd rather park next to one of those two wheeled death traps, aka motorcycles, than a bloated suburban SUV.

-driving behind someone that has the turn signal on for miles!!! you never know if and when they are actually going to turn, so you don't risk overtaking them.

-stupid and unintelligible text messages such as: 'bb, ur gr8, u up 4 I cum do ya?' (an actual message!)

nevertheless, my reply was, 'could you try that in English?'

-people that leave a telephone message, and rhyme their return number off so fast, you have to play it over and over again, just to make out all 10 digits in order

-people leaving a telephone message with too many numbers in it, which ones am I supposed to leave out? (lol)

-only one person working the counter at a coffee place, and I get the guy that is ordering for the whole damn office in front of me! (think he was ordering lunch for them all too)

-endless not-wanted phone calls for services I don't want or need. I have hardwood floors, why the hell do I want a deal on carpet cleaning?

-unsolicited door knockers! these are the worst! especially since I sleep during some days due to work, only to answer my door to someone ringing my doorbell until I get there!

-seeing one price on an item, getting to the cash and having them ring it in at another price, pay for it, then notice on the receipt that something is rung in at $20 more than its advertised for!

Then, being told they don't give cash refunds only a store credit!

Store was 400 miles away from me, wtf am I going to do with a store credit? I had to buy something else!

-going to pick up an item seen in an ad, only to find out when you get there that the item was picked up by someone else, and there you are with a rented truck and movers paid for, for nothing! (happens a lot on kijiji)

-rude people that take up seats with great huge backpacks or gym bags on public transit! personally, I ask the person it's next to if it's theirs, then put it on the floor and sit in the seat, lol.

Unless you got a ticket for that bag honey, my ass is in the seat!

-going to your favorite restaurant only to find out they are out of your favorite dish.

-rude people in general, say thank you if a door is held for you, it's especially rude if I am holding a door open for someone elderly or with a baby carriage and every teenager behind them thinks I'm a door person!

-going to the grocery store, at opening time, for a sale, only to find they don't have your item in stock, wtf?

-seeing the price of gas go up, just as you get to the gas station!

-insistant guys that want a 'deal', just because they think they are hot! Sorry honey, but time is money, and if you want my time, I'll make it well worth your while ;)

My little rant for the evening, boy that felt real good!

When you tell someone you aren't available until 8pm and they ask "how about 7:30?" Guess this falls under stupidity.

• Like 1

When your staying in a hotel and other guests think they are gods or something. Treating the staff like shit. Seriously makes me mad.

• Like 3

Clients who beg you to come to their city and when you are there you don't hear a peep from them.

• Like 3

When you tell someone you aren't available until 8pm and they ask "how about 7:30?" Guess this falls under stupidity.

Ohhh LORD!!

Don't I know, I had ad for a city said in the tittle , " booking Saturday" I had more enquiries on FRIDAY then I did SATURDAY!!?? LOL....

ohh well had a nice day at the market that Saturday, hahaha

When you're in a crowd or standing in a queue and somebody ahead of you constantly turns around and stares right into your eyes and it makes you feel like you're the one starring at them.

Clients who beg you to come to their city and when you are there you don't hear a peep from them.

Don't look at me! I'm paying in advance for a session two months away!

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

not closing the cub board door then walking into it, and smacking your face...owie! haha it was kinda funny though. :) hehe

I have a holder with fresh rolls of toilet paper on but no one but me basically will refill the roll, they (not sure who the cuprite(s) is/are) leave the fresh roll on the counter and used tube on the roll. Makes my brain ache!

Angela: I'm going to remove the holder and leave what is on the roll and find the guilty person(s). It takes less than 5 seconds to change and it's just common courtesy. Tomorrow will be a hoot for me. LMAO

• Like 1

Guest B*o***32

Dishes/pots/pan/Tupperware that are not dishwasher safe. Seriously, why does this stuff exist in this day and age?